Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SS V SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tif, 11 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Tif

Tif Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm on SS (or trying to be :rolleyes:) and i would like to see how SS compares with SS+ - are the losses the same?

Post your losses and your plan HERE

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    ~Losses are roughly the same, sometimes a little less. The main reason for doing SS+ is not just because you are willing to have lower losses, but because, for whatever reason you need to eat just a little everyday.

Complete abstinence is NOT for everyone. SS+ gives the option of faster weight loss, than a conventional low calorie diet, but with a little food, or some milk for teas and coffees.

Taking a little food everyday actually (IMO) requires more self control than complete abstinence, but I acknowledge that everyone is different.

4. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been on SS+ since day 6 and have had good losses. I definitely couldn't stick to SS.

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ive been a mix of SS & SS+ since day one (been 3 months on CD now)

My loses are 39lbs so far which is 3.2 pounds per week on average ( just worked that out on calc lol) and includes a 2 week binge in florida loool

So all in all i think the results are the same as SS... but everyones different

I couldnt do SS pure 100% of the time as i just have to have chicken&tuna lol!

6. Banafell

Banafell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.44%)
    I started on SS+ and in 6 weeks I've gone from 12 stone 4 to 11 stone, so a loss of 18lbs in six weeks. I'm happy with the loss and really could not stick to SS strictly and admire everyone who does :)

7. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I've been on SS+ from the beginning - I lost 31lbs in June and 16 in July, I'm so far on for 4lbs this month too but I'm on 810 now!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.