SS weight gain and I don't know why :(

PinkPotions

So I've been on Cambridge since January and gone from 14st10lb to 10st0lb as of Friday 31st may. however in the last week everything has gone a bit weird.

i bought some new clothes on the 1st June size 10 but in the last week my weight has gone up and up each day and now I'm at 10st7lbs and I've been 100% I've drunk all my water. Yet my weight is up and my new clothes don't fit.

my consultant doesn't know why as its not totm etc but it just keeps going up. I've always enjoyed walking and try and do 6hrs of walking on top of my day to day each week so I don't think exercise is the problem as I've not really changed my exercise regime.

I still have a way to go to reach my 8st10lb goal so this is all really getting me down as I feel I'll never get there if I keep going up :( my holiday is 2mnths away and I wanted to be at target for then.

sorry for the novel but I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of what I'm doing wrong?

I wouldn't worry if it is just this week. It is very strange but these things seem to sort themselves out of CD. The other thing my CDC used to suggest if I had a bit of a plateau was to do SS+ for a week to kickstart everything, and it did seem to work. Just stick with it, I bet you have a great loss next week.

I put weight on one week randomly. I was all but ready to quit! But it came off the following week. I think sometimes the body just balances itself out. Give it some time. If you're following the diet, you can't not lose weight.

Good luck!

I would also try to move up a step, it helped me. I am usually SS+, but I was having a rubbish week and so I decided to have a large meal of omelette, chicken and some cheese with salad, that week I saw my biggest lost after my initial first week's loss, it was 5.8 lbs. I'm not suggesting you go off track like I did, but shocking my body a little seemed to help. Likewise, my body was plateauing again, so I went down to SS this week and it seems to have kick started the losses. Good luck, hopefully you will see some losses again soon. :)

Thanks everyone I'm definitely not pregnant :)

im going to try and move up a step even though the thought is scary. Cross fingers for me x

You NEED to move up a step as your BMI is now too low for SS - this will be why you are not losing weight. Move up to 810 and things should get going again soon enough

Back