SS+ white fish on plan but can it be smoked?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Zoe.D, 21 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi all, I am doing ss+ next week and I asked my cdc if I can have smoked haddock instead of plain and she said she wasn't sure as she didn't eat fish when she did it. She advised me to compare the nutritional content to unsmoked which I have and the smoked was actually a couple of cals less, go figure.

I also checked if the sodium content may have been an issue and the smoked haddock only had 0.48g compared to the plain being 0. So do you guy's think it's ok. I hope so as I really love smoked fish.:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I'm afraid its a no no for the smoked fish. And yes, it's mainly due to the sodium content.

4. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Thanks KD, I really thought as it was so low it wouldn't have much of an impact. Thanks for answering the question.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.