SS+

LV30

Gold Member
Hiya

A few days ago someone very kindly listed all the foods you could have while on SS+. I can't find the thread! Can anyone help?!:confused:

I would look in the books but I stupidly let my mother in law borrow them and I haven't had them back yet.

I've been Sole Sourcing since the 29th May and I think it's time to maybe move up a step... and mainly because its the TOTM and I'm desperate for food!! lol I hope this feeling passes as I wanted to at least get to the end of July on SS and move on then.

I'm feeling slightly nervous about this, which is odd.

If anyone can help, or point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Many thanks,
Lynne
x

Can anyone help?!! lol

Sorry, but is there anyone out there that can help! Yes, i do sound desperate because i am!! lol

Hiya

A few days ago someone very kindly listed all the foods you could have while on SS+. I can't find the thread! Can anyone help?!:confused:

I would look in the books but I stupidly let my mother in law borrow them and I haven't had them back yet.

I've been Sole Sourcing since the 29th May and I think it's time to maybe move up a step... and mainly because its the TOTM and I'm desperate for food!! lol I hope this feeling passes as I wanted to at least get to the end of July on SS and move on then.

I'm feeling slightly nervous about this, which is odd.

If anyone can help, or point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Many thanks,
Lynne

I will help you!!!

If you are doing the 3 cambridge diet meals plus a 200 cal meal you can have the following:

1 of the below..

120g chicken or turkey breast without skin
190 cod, haddock or other white fish
250 steamed tofu
200g quorn
180g tuna (in water)
225g cottage cheese (reduced fat)

2 tablespoons of the below.

green salad leave eg rocket, lambs lettuce, water cress, raddiccio, little gem/romaine lettuces.
Celery cucumber or red radishes
Corgettes or marrow
Broccolie, cauliflower or any cabbage, even pickled
Spinach, kale, turnip or taro tops.
Asparagus, fennel or celeriac
Chinese leaf greens such as pak choi or chinese cabbage

Hope this helps x

Curly, you are a star!!! Thanks for all that.

As I'm doing SS (on three CD meals because of my height), do I still have three CD meals plus my 200 cals meals or do I cut down to two meals?!

I'm so pleased you replied to me!

Cheers,
Lynne
x

Hey Lynne,
You have 3 cd meals on ss+ (whatever gender you are or height).... and your 200 calorie meal.

I really enjoyed it on ss+ it just makes you feel a bit more normal and I still had good losses too.
Good luck hon anymore questions give me a shout! x

Thank you very much!! I just so needed that information. I am a little nervous about eating, but everyone seems to be losing the same amount on both plans. I've got to do it sometime!!

Thanks, it's really appreciated.
Lynne
x

Hey hon
I so know where you are coming from I was so scared of eating I put it off another week but once I did it I never looked back and stayed on ss+ from then onwards... and my first week on ss+ I lost 3 pounds.....
Dont be scared its fab once you do it x

Back