SS+

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Diane1966, 30 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    :cry:Hi:cry:
    I'm currently on week 1,day 6 of SS and although i have not cheated i am finding it extremely hard. Can someone tell me or point me in the right direction of what you can eat on SS+ other than the three cd meals.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Diane I'm sure someone will come along with the SS+ info soon.

I just wanted to say that you may change your mind after your weigh in. I felt like you did for the first two weeks and was desperate to eat something, but as soon as I saw the weight dropping off I realised that SS is working and didn't want to jeapodise that. Just keep an open mind - week three has been much easier :)

4. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks Guru
    I have lost 8lbs so far, it's always easy when you first try this diet but i've done it several times and although i do lose about 2 stone i always end up cheating. I think its the need to chew something

5. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah okay. Well SS+ is better than a full on blow out so that may be the answer. Do you have the bars or porridge? I find they help with the chew factor

6. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I did try the porridge and it made me gag.Not had the bars yet as you cannot have them until the start of week 3. it's difficult when you have to cook for someone else as well - absolute torture..I'm going to have a real good think over the next day and decide what i'm going to do, my weigh in is not until saturday morning.

7. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    first thing i am going to ask, before any info is divulged (lol) is when is your weigh day?
    Becuase that first weigh in can totally change your mindset re food hun!
    xxx

8. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    1st weighin is saturday morning.I have read a few threads that say on SS+ the weight loss is the same? that's why i thought maybe its better to do that than to cheat bigtime...

9. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    for the sake of 36 hours hun, personally i would stick it out (cos that's what i did!).....
    I dont think the problem with SS+ is about the differnce in losses, but more the potential of "cheating".
    I had to emotionally cut my ties with food, and you need to remember that its not your body asking for food, its your brain!
    This could be a real mind over matter moment hun...
    Now you could revert to SS+ and eat, and be very happy with the food and losses, but it could also make you want food more....

xxx

10. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

I would say really try and stick to SS. You'll maybe find the bars help you but definately try to stick it out SS 100% till your WI then discuss with your CDC.

Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.