SS+

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Hi everyone

I've been on here before. In the last 3 months I've been on CD SS and LL. Both times had to quit as I get really low blood sugar and spent my entire time completely dizzy and even fell over.

So, my question is, what are weight losses like with SS+. I'm thinking about doing it as it may even out my blood sugar levels but still get the 6 stone I still need to lose off relatively quickly.

Thanks all!

Ive lost 4 stone in 4 months on ss+ that also includes 2 whole weeks off plan eating bad things in florida looool i have another 3 stone to go !

I can't tell a difference in losses between SS and SS+, and my friend loses more than me doing 810, so I think it depends on the individual.

Hi Chlo

I have four CD products a day - I should also have some skimmed milk but I don't bother as I'm not overkeen on milk. I accept that I am not doing the plan as I strictly ought to but it works for me.
I have lost 34 pounds in just under 9 weeks, which I'm delighted with.
Given the concerns that you have expressed about low blood sugars, I have assumed that you would be thinking of 3 sachets and a little meal, subject to medical approval.
Not wishing too sound like 'matron' here, but I genuinely would not wish for you to get dizzy again. I had one experience of the dizzyness when I previously did Lighterlife and it was quite distressing as you know only too well (I live on my own and ended up crawling from bed to the bathroom)
Good Luck on whatever plan you choose to follow x

Thanks for your replies.

I already have medical approval so that's not an issue.

I was thinking of 3 sachets and a meal, but I'll talk it over with my CDC later this morning when I go to see her.

Hiya

I have come over from lighterlife this week for exactly the same thing. Been tonight and got new packs and having the green and white meal!

I have joined a team as well on the other board for motivation, why don't you come over and join us.

Wobbly x x

Back