!st weigh in!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Brummygirl, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Brummygirl

Brummygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi all, havn't been on for a few days wireless connection playing up again!!

Had my 1st weigh in Tues lost 8.5 llb :party0019:really chuffed, worth all the hardwork the group meeting was great we all had brilliant losses.

Finding start of 2nd week harder, really tired and feeling quite hungry, so annoyed was full of energy up till today. Will have to watch the slide show again to perk me up!! Anyone else felt like this the 2nd week?
    BGx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    My second week feels like a life time ago, but yes I was full of energy week 1 and week 2 I hit a brick wall. It will pass just hang in there, from week 3 its plain sailing.
    Well done on the loss that is amazing.

4. Brummygirl

Brummygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks for that Tange that perked me up a bit, I feel better knowing that, so here's to Week 3 then:).
    Bg

5. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD

Its not nice when it happens but its short lived, and trust me the end result is worth every single little bit of feeling tired for a few days.
    Looking forward to watching you shrink ;)

6. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done Brummy, that's a great weight loss, hang in there. I'm really struggling with not eating but taking it a day at a time, am hoping that by week 3, I'll be well into it. Off for my 1st weigh in tonight, don't think I've lost anymore since my pop in on Monday though

7. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Wow thats a great loss! Well done. Keep up the good work.

KW good luck with your weigh in tonight!

8. medhurst37

medhurst37 Full Member

well done brummy girl, great loss, I am also on my 2nd week and felt awful yesterday and this morning, it seems to have passed now though so hopefully just last of toxins coming out, also perhaps my bad mood, poor OH took the brunt, my be part of an anti climax after the first week and the realisation this is how it is for a while longer yet. Oh well time for my soup.

9. greentea

greentea Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    well done on your weight loss, im half way through my second week now and am also finding it much harder than my first, ive tried going swimming and walking but its leaving me exhausted, my energy levels have gone right down since week one, heres hoping week three is better. x

10. Tanya Jade

Tanya Jade Full Member

My energy levels seem to have really dropped today. I am just starting week 2 and I feel really dizzy and slightly sick. Had a nice hot shower and feel a bit better but think I need to drink more

11. Brummygirl

Brummygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks all for your re assuring comments perked me up no end. Feeling better today,picked myself up and concentrating on that little bikini
    Bgx

12. Wytchy

Wytchy Have a Little Patience x

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Firstly well done honey - that's a brilliant loss!! Hopefully that will spur you on !

I'm so pleased that the general consensus is that second week was the worst. I found that last week and by four days into the week I was ready to chuck the towel in. So glad I didn't tho and now the Third week is going swimmingly again!

Grit your teeth Brummygirl - this too shall pass ! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.