stace and verity's blubber battle

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
this thread is mine and verity's new diary

my aim is to loose 5 stone, and hopefully 3 before crimbo
verity's aim is to loose 5 stone by crimbo

we both go to the same cdc and promise to write on this thread everyday to keep an eye on each other, you should all have a laugh cos we are terrible lol

good luck verity i know u can do it :)

and i promise if we stick to this till crimbo ill buy us crimbo dinner and drinks jus before christmas :D

xxx

Lol!! I'll keep you to that stace since your a millionnaire!! Lets do it this time !!!! woo hoo, and yes im sure theyrl be plenty **cringe** and laughs along the way!!!!! xxx

hahaha well i will confess now that while i wrote that am sat eatin ben and jerrys half baked ice cream whoooooooops

well as of tomorrow i promise to commit to cd :)

xxx

You better or I'll be spanking you and not in a nice way!! haha ur terrible!

achievment!!!!

I jus made the OH roast potatoes, toad in the hole with peas and gravy and didnt eat any of it!!! impressive or what hahhahah

xxx

That's really good Stacey, I am going to make my hubby a curry tonight so will have to be really good! Well done xx

well done stace keep at it ur gonna do great! its different this time!

Good luck Ladys, sorry for bursting onto your thread..

Good Luck both, you can do it, just dont give in to temptation! - especially Ben & Jerry's !

First weigh in today! Im nervous. Im staying positive as I know il never be this weight again! Im around 22 stone by my scales and im dreading stepping on my cdc's coz their heavier than mine! Nevermind I'll get their soon! Cant wait to be 'slimmer' on xmas morning, Its ambitious but im aiming to lose 5 stone in 12 weeks which is about 5.5lbs a week! So i reckon its achievable. xxx speak soon hunnys

morning verity

i shall be seein u at 10:30 at heathers :) but jus wanted to say good luck, and we can do this :)

i rang and confessed all to heather last night, she sed she will lock me in a room and feed me through the door hahahahah like a diet rehab - if only such things were available :)

thanks for all ya support guys i think me and verity will be needing it hhaha

xxx

countdown - 12 weeks!!!!

well we went hahhaahah

i didnt get wrong that much hehe, am determined to stick to this this week

ooo and i had lost ...................................................................................

wait for it

1/4 of a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but off then on lol

oh and verity was on her way home then realised she hadnt even took her packs so had to go back lol

xxx

Hi Stacey.

Well done on your loss - as long as you are pleased with it, a loss is a loss!!!

How did Verity get one? I'm sure that she will tell us.

Good luck with this coming week now.

Kerry-Ann

today is a re-start for both of us so no proper losses to inform u of, but am sure next wednesday me and verity will both have a good loss
xxx

Well so far doin ok, lol one step at a time, tomorrow is my first full day as Id already eaten this morning before I went to weigh in, gud luck everyone lets make it a good week x

Back