Star week munchies!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugar_lipswales, 23 August 2009 Social URL.

1. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Reading through the posts today it appears I'm not the only one suffering from the star week munchies! I'm finding it almost impossible to resist the things I should and even as I finish chewing my last bite of anything I want something else! I'm trying to stick to free foods as much as possible and even went EE today so I didn't limit myself. How do you all cope? I feel like I can't really control myself!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I go mad for savory things on a * week so i always go green or EE and make a massive plate of SW chips and save a HEB for some nimble white bread and have a chip butty. Feels naughty but it isn't :cool:

Also - i paint my nails, it stops me picking at things because i dont want to smudge my nails!

4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

OMG chip butty! They feel so wrong but are sooo right! lol. I had my maltesers for breakfast lol. mmm!! I don't feel the need to munch constantly, if anything I feel quite sicky most of the time (for a day or two) I'm over it today, and have managed to control myself!! Hope you feel better soon. xx

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I drink water/green tea or find free ways to curb my cravings. I brush my teeth or have mints.
    I find my cravings are for sweet things from the day after I take my last pill right til the lady visitor arrives about 5 days later! And normally I don't crave sweet stuff at all.

6. Loll1603

Loll1603 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh my godness, thank the lord I am not the only one who eats everything in sight on star week!!!

Yesterday I had the munchies bad, but I tried to stick to free foods like fruit, and pick at bits of chickent that I had cooked up, but I find it soooo hard!

xx

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always want the savoury stuff too. Bananas and pasta (not together) are great when its your * week as these are the sugars that your body is craving not chocolate.

8. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wanted everything in sight yesterday! Savoury, sweet, fruit, veg, anything! I feel a bit better today and ready to control myself, free food and not as many syns to make up for my day of naughtyness. Fingers crossed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.