• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Star week munchies!

Reading through the posts today it appears I'm not the only one suffering from the star week munchies! I'm finding it almost impossible to resist the things I should and even as I finish chewing my last bite of anything I want something else! I'm trying to stick to free foods as much as possible and even went EE today so I didn't limit myself. How do you all cope? I feel like I can't really control myself!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I go mad for savory things on a * week so i always go green or EE and make a massive plate of SW chips and save a HEB for some nimble white bread and have a chip butty. Feels naughty but it isn't :cool:

Also - i paint my nails, it stops me picking at things because i dont want to smudge my nails!

Bears dont dig on dancin'
OMG chip butty! They feel so wrong but are sooo right! lol. I had my maltesers for breakfast lol. mmm!! I don't feel the need to munch constantly, if anything I feel quite sicky most of the time (for a day or two) I'm over it today, and have managed to control myself!! Hope you feel better soon. xx
I drink water/green tea or find free ways to curb my cravings. I brush my teeth or have mints.
I find my cravings are for sweet things from the day after I take my last pill right til the lady visitor arrives about 5 days later! And normally I don't crave sweet stuff at all.
Oh my godness, thank the lord I am not the only one who eats everything in sight on star week!!!

Yesterday I had the munchies bad, but I tried to stick to free foods like fruit, and pick at bits of chickent that I had cooked up, but I find it soooo hard!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
I always want the savoury stuff too. Bananas and pasta (not together) are great when its your * week as these are the sugars that your body is craving not chocolate.
I wanted everything in sight yesterday! Savoury, sweet, fruit, veg, anything! I feel a bit better today and ready to control myself, free food and not as many syns to make up for my day of naughtyness. Fingers crossed!