Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Star week munchies!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugar_lipswales, 23 August 2009 Social URL.

1. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Reading through the posts today it appears I'm not the only one suffering from the star week munchies! I'm finding it almost impossible to resist the things I should and even as I finish chewing my last bite of anything I want something else! I'm trying to stick to free foods as much as possible and even went EE today so I didn't limit myself. How do you all cope? I feel like I can't really control myself!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I go mad for savory things on a * week so i always go green or EE and make a massive plate of SW chips and save a HEB for some nimble white bread and have a chip butty. Feels naughty but it isn't :cool:

Also - i paint my nails, it stops me picking at things because i dont want to smudge my nails!

4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

OMG chip butty! They feel so wrong but are sooo right! lol. I had my maltesers for breakfast lol. mmm!! I don't feel the need to munch constantly, if anything I feel quite sicky most of the time (for a day or two) I'm over it today, and have managed to control myself!! Hope you feel better soon. xx

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I drink water/green tea or find free ways to curb my cravings. I brush my teeth or have mints.
    I find my cravings are for sweet things from the day after I take my last pill right til the lady visitor arrives about 5 days later! And normally I don't crave sweet stuff at all.

6. Loll1603

Loll1603 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh my godness, thank the lord I am not the only one who eats everything in sight on star week!!!

Yesterday I had the munchies bad, but I tried to stick to free foods like fruit, and pick at bits of chickent that I had cooked up, but I find it soooo hard!

xx

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always want the savoury stuff too. Bananas and pasta (not together) are great when its your * week as these are the sugars that your body is craving not chocolate.

8. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wanted everything in sight yesterday! Savoury, sweet, fruit, veg, anything! I feel a bit better today and ready to control myself, free food and not as many syns to make up for my day of naughtyness. Fingers crossed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.