• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Star week..

S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
This week it is star week for me and I have gained a pound, Ive not done anything different, and stuck to plan, so just hoping my gain is cos of this, But since joining SW Ive had 2 star weeks and always lost something, so my question is.......When its star week do you normally gain, sts or lose , or does it vary from month to month?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I vary. I can either expect a gain or a sts, but very rarely a loss Hun. It also depends on how much water I have drunk too...not sure how, but if I havent drunk very much, I hold fluid and become dehydrated, but if I drink water as you should, I normally have a loss.

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Im currently on star week too so expect a gain this week, always the way though or i stay the same and then the following week I normally have a good loss. Your gain will be because of star week hun if you have stuck to plan, dont worry and look forward to the next WI xx

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
To be honest, when I was on the plan (returning next Tuesday) I tended to not take in to account whether it was star week or not and just accepted it as whatever it showed up on the scales as. As far as I remember I didn't have any set pattern.

S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm on star week too and expected a gain but lost 1lb. I don't usually lose so was surprised. I also fine that I am heavier before I am due on and then by the end of my star week, it has come off again.

S: 14st7lb C: 14st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
To be honest, when I was on the plan (returning next Tuesday) I tended to not take in to account whether it was star week or not and just accepted it as whatever it showed up on the scales as. As far as I remember I didn't have any set pattern.
Oh I have just accepted it, and not gonna let it get me down, just wanted to find out the cause of it ( like I said * wk has never affected my weight loss in last 2 months) so it might not be because of that, but cos of something ive eaten, just wanted to try eliminate so I could put right this week