Star Week

Kay003

Gold Member
Hi Ladies :),

I am having my star week this week (time of the month), I usually get a lot of bloating and added water retention :( . Does anyone know how much this affects their weigh in ? I know we are all different, but I am expecting to STS or go up next week, but just wanted a rough idea how much to expect .

Thanks Kay xx

Hi Kay! As you said, everyone is different but I find asking evening primrose oil fantastic for (stopping) water retention when my period is coming, avoid salty food & drink lots of water & that will help you to minimise any unfair hormonal gains.

Hi Kay! As you said, everyone is different but I find asking evening primrose oil fantastic for (stopping) water retention when my period is coming, avoid salty food & drink lots of water & that will help you to minimise any unfair hormonal gains.

Thanks so much ! Thought no one was going to reply :rolleyes: . I am drinking a lot of water, and have reduced my salt and sugar intake, but I have heard a lot about the benefits of evening primrose oil, might pop to Holland and Barrats and pick some up. Thanks again for the great tip !

Kay xx

Thanks so much ! Thought no one was going to reply :rolleyes: . I am drinking a lot of water, and have reduced my salt and sugar intake, but I have heard a lot about the benefits of evening primrose oil, might pop to Holland and Barrats and pick some up. Thanks again for the great tip !

Kay xx

Definitely do! It's buy one get one half price atm- we must be on a similar lady cycle :)

Back