1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Star week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kirstyh9672, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Kirstyh9672

Kirstyh9672 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Ok, so I posted this on the end of an old thread but then I wondered if anyone will actually read my bit stuck on the end of the old thread. So......

Was looking to help my friend who is on star week this week. Does she tell the SW consultant that it is star week? Is this a widely recognised term? Lol! I personally don't have star weeks but my friend is feeling so down and she is worried she will have put on, I just wanted to help her out a bit.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    yea if someone has gained in group the swc always asked oh is it a star week and then they wrte off any gains as that, i dont go out my way to say it is but i always put on too so she shouldnt get annoyed with herself or feel like shes failed the week if she gains
  4. Kirstyh9672

Kirstyh9672 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Cool, just thought I would get my facts right before telling my friend. I was imagining her saying to the consultant "yeah it's star week this week" and then the consultant looking at her like she was mad or something! :rotflmao:

Silly things like imagining this happening just crack me up. Of course, I wouldn't laugh if it REALLY happened!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.