Total Solution Starbuck’s Diary

So, I haven't had my third product today. I don't feel particularly hungry. Think I'm going to skip it. Will allow myself four products tomorrow if I feel the need. Heading to bed for an early night. Going to set an early alarm and go into uni to focus on my work. Will have the coffee frappe before I go and take a bar and a shake with me so I can work all day. Feeling positive and not hungry at all! Hurrah!
DAY 2: DONE! :woohoo:

So, I haven't had my third product today. I don't feel particularly hungry. Think I'm going to skip it. Will allow myself four products tomorrow if I feel the need. Heading to bed for an early night. Going to set an early alarm and go into uni to focus on my work. Will have the coffee frappe before I go and take a bar and a shake with me so I can work all day. Feeling positive and not hungry at all! Hurrah!
DAY 2: DONE! :woohoo:
Well done amazing!

Hahaha a bit weird but I know what you mean! Although having said that I have probably spent as much time on the toilet as off it today! :rotflmao:

I've also had a lot of gas :whistle: Is that normal? Will it pass?? I think it's been a good thing though - I feel so much less bloated already! Can't wait to see what the result is on the scale for the end of week 1! :scale:

dcd75e99b14d27901339397d2eded3cf.jpg

Hahaha a bit weird but I know what you mean! Although having said that I have probably spent as much time on the toilet as off it today! :rotflmao:

I've also had a lot of gas :whistle: Is that normal? Will it pass?? I think it's been a good thing though - I feel so much less bloated already! Can't wait to see what the result is on the scale for the end of week 1! :scale:

View attachment 192465
Oh I had loads the first week then settled lol. Have to admit to taking some psyllium husks to keep me regular lol

Morning Campers!

It’s day 3! I’m starting my day with an Exante Caramel Latte Frappe. It’s seriously nice! I’ve chosen to mix mine with a spoonful of instant coffee :) I’m going to buy a bag of crushed ice so that I can make it more frappe-like in the future. I think this might be one of my favourites! I’ll definitely be restocking with these when I run out. It tastes like a naughty treat! 😊 What a great start to the day! Off to uni to get work done now. Feeling awesome!

C3FCF75A-4D71-41E4-9C97-D4AFA3C19EC1.jpegDB8195CC-B175-47C7-AB35-E2C840A87612.jpeg

Morning Campers!

It’s day 3! I’m starting my day with an Exante Caramel Latte Frappe. It’s seriously nice! I’ve chosen to mix mine with a spoonful of instant coffee :) I’m going to buy a bag of crushed ice so that I can make it more frappe-like in the future. I think this might be one of my favourites! I’ll definitely be restocking with these when I run out. It tastes like a naughty treat! 😊 What a great start to the day! Off to uni to get work done now. Feeling awesome!

View attachment 192467View attachment 192468
Fab! I blitz my shakes with about 6 ice cubes in the food processor - did you know you can fill ice lolly makers and make them into lollies? Can’t wait to try that! Candy cane for me this morning. Like liquid mint imperials - delicious!

Lunch time! :) I am having a Toffee Nut & Raisin Bar. It’s pleasantly sweet and sticky. Not much in the way of raisins in it though. It’s like a sticky sweet puffed rice bar. It actually reminds me of what I magine marshmallow squares are like (I wouldn’t know as I’m veggie so can’t eat marshmallows lol). It’s nice enough :)

22943BCB-B465-4681-85DC-14FDAFAEE4AB.jpeg21FA180E-8589-4AE9-AC6F-1CEE7021A56E.jpegC7C45B46-679B-4056-8656-16CC685D0CB5.jpeg

Day THREE - Complete! I'm just making up another caramel latte frappe. I couldn't resist :classic_oops: I've ordered another 10 packs and think this will be my breakfast most days. I'm going to climb into bed and relax with a movie. Today has been really productive. I got lots of work done, which makes up for the day off yesterday because of the headache. I'm feeling super energetic and think I might be in ketosis already! I'm excited to feel so well. I was really worried that the diet would make me feel really rough but I actually feel really well - better even than I was before I started the diet! I even feel like I could get some exercise in. I might go for a New Year's Eve stroll tomorrow if I have time between helping my sister get ready for her birthday party and picking my children up from their dad's :)

FOOD TRIGGER WARNING FOR TOMORROW!

Tomorrow I am going to be off plan as it's my sister's party and she's catering for us. I'm going to try to limit damage as much as possible though by sticking to low carb low cal foods. I might journal what I eat here so be aware that tomorrow my journal might have photos or descriptions of food! Please avoid if this might trigger you to derail your own diet! Look forward to seeing you all back on plan in the new year! I'm excited to see what results January will bring :)

It’s all part of the journey :) yay for day three - if you pass Superdrug they do a bottle of ketostix for a fiver and you can see if you are in ketosis. I always get great energy in ketosis x

Okay. Yesterday was a complete write off 🤦‍♀️ I had a lot of alcohol with sugary mixers. Straight back on it today though. Hoping one day off won’t affect my week one results too much 🤷‍♀️ Time will tell. Today is day 5, so I’ve still got two more full days on plan to do damage control before weighing 👍

Hey! Glad you enjoyed the caramel latte. It’s good to be back on it straight away. I haven’t had breakfast yet. I stayed at my sister’s and don’t have any packs with me. Sister has offered me tea and coffee and I’ve said no 😊I’ve had 550ml of water. I think when I go home I’m going to try the pancakes :) Will save my daily caramel latte frappe for later. I love it mixed with a large spoonful of coffee. So good! 😋

Back