Starbucks Treat!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by icemoose, 3 September 2007 Social URL.

1. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I got a message back from Starbucks HQ today!

I am a big Americano fan as I love coffee but not calories and that is by far the lowest in calories.

Anyway I always have sugar free hazelnut syrup in it as it gives it a lovely flavour but no one in a store has ever known how many calories are in it (sugar free doesn't mean calorie free obviously!)

So got confirmation from HQ this morning that the sugar free hazelnut is totally calorie free so a medium Starbucks Americano Coffee With Sugar Free Hazelnut has 17 calories !!! WOOHOOO!! (Better than 300 for a Latte!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    I like the sugar free vanilla, also calorie free, and in a tall skinny cappucino that is 76 calories. Makes a real treat for me :D

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I tried an iced Americano at the weekend, have to say it tasted like very cold coffee and was grim!!

5. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol.....It would do mike, it was an iced Americano.....lol

I love ice latte, very high in cals (especially with the whipped cream on top) but worth a treat on the odd occassion..xx

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan

If I had this black, and just with the syrup, would this be ok on the ketosis front? I really miss my coffee "treats" and a black americano, with a sweetner in it just doesnt do it for me!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.