• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starbucks

I'd say the vanilla and chocolate would be synned (I think the vanilla is a vanilla sugar) but I would prob just count half (if that!) for a few shakes as you're not going to be using half the bottle!

Last edited:

Minders

Finding inspiration
That's very disciplined of you! Well done.

Incidentally, if the nutmeg is just straight nutmeg, then it would be free as it's a spice. If it's sugared then it'd be a different story, but nutmeg is quite a sweet spice anyway, so I'd be surprised if it had sugar in it. Nutmeg and cinnamon is my favourite sprinkle :)

I love cinnamon sprinkled on my coffee! Yummmmm.

Off topic, GymClassHero do you have any before and after pictures? You look so amazing right now, I had to look twice at your starting weight :eek:

Off topic, GymClassHero do you have any before and after pictures? You look so amazing right now, I had to look twice at your starting weight :eek:
Hey hun, i dont have that many as i used to shy away from the camera when i was much bigger but i have these:

This was March 2003 and i was around 15 1/2 stone here:

June 2003 - roughly 13 1/2 stone:

Feb 04 and i was about 12 1/2 stone here:

Jan 05, about 11 stone 3:

Jan 06 - bang on 10 stone 4 here - my lowest weight after dieting and what i want to get back to...

Me as i am now with 10 lbs to go to to reach target and then i may drop my target to 10, 4 once i get there....