Starkissed's 'Back where i started...to hopefully FINISH this time!!' diary :)

starkissedx

Gold Member
Hello :)

I started weight watchers in summer 2011 weighing 12 stone 13lbs. I got down to a low weight of 11stone and since I have went awol. I have gained 10.5lbs, lost 10.5lbs, gained abit more and lost a bit more...all the while never getting under 11stones...and never getting to goal :/ Since quitting ww meetings in feb i have tried calorie counting, healthy eating, slimming world...etc etc too many to mention. I cant stick to ANY of them :( I believe all diets work if you put the work into them, but none have been as flexible and adaptable as weight watchers was to me. It seems to me I can stick to them until an event/occasion were I go off plan and then never get back on it again!

I hate the fact that I have been actively dieting for over a year and STILL i am not at goal. Goal for me being around the 10stone 7lbs area...(i think) I am saying this because I truly don't know to what weight I will be happy and satisfied with my appearance with...but for now i am shooting for 10 and a half stone. I am currently (weighing this morning) 11stone 1.6lbs. My weigh in day is on a Monday and I am planning on going back to good old weight watchers to lose this last half stone and hopefully finally be happy, if not content with what i see in the mirror.

My first mini goal is my birthday which is 2 weeks this saturday, and I would like to get to 10stone 12lbs by then. I have also recently started trying to get exercise into my routine and this diary will hopefully document my progress with becoming a fitter person also. Tomorrow will be beginning of my food diaries and im going to start with a filling and healthy day!

I would appreciate your support and help as I hopefully...maybe...finish my journey this time xx

Day One (Planned Intake) 31st August: SF

Brunch: 2 slices nimble, 4 bacon medallions, ketchup (1PP), grapefruit
Snack (before work): half banana, shape zero yoghurt (2PP)
Evening Meal (during work break): aubergine, bacon and chilli pasta made with wholemeal pasta, passata, garlic, oregano, bacon medallions, aubergine, red onion, coke zero
Snack (second work break): skips (2PP)
Snack (After work 8.30pmish..): oats made up with water, other half of banana

Total PP used: 5PP

Tomorrow i have an odd shift at work and im trying to work around it as i have only limited breaks (rota'd also...) I also have not a lot of food in the house right now so food choice is also limited...hmmm so abit of an odd one tomorrow!

Back