Starkissed's Judddding her way to goal (hopefully??)

starkissedx

Gold Member
Hello, I am not new to minimins but absolutely new to the judddd forum :) I have lost 2 stone with ww, gained 10lbs, then lost 10lbs with sw and now I'm back at that awful 'can't get into any diet mindset at all' funk! I only want to lose another 7lbs so I'm here to 'hopefully' fingers and toes crossed lose it here.

I'm really honestly sceptical about letting myself go on up days but some of the results on here are amazing so thought I had nothing to lose and give it a go!

I started with a DD today, it wasn't bad at all! I'm the type of person if I don't eat much in the morning I can normally go without most of the day...plus work helped alot! I normally wi Monday mornings so I'm doing an up day tomorrow and then down Sunday...

I am going to aim for the 2000/500 guidelines and I am starting at approx 11stone 4lbs... (a gain of 4lbs since going AWOL at sw :O ) I'm not expecting anything off on Monday as I'm only having a few days on plan. Also I'm going to try and aprox count my up days as I could seriously put away thousands of cals if I go off on as I call a food bender ha!

Hopefully this will be the start of a brand new mindset and motivation for me to finally get to goal

Xx

Oh and here is todays intake

Day One: DD

Grapefruit: 84cals
Heinz mini meals BBQ beans and sausages: 192cals
2 slices nimble malted wholegrain 104cals
Pepsi max 440ml: 2cals
Total: 382cals

Hopefully that's all for today...oh and I had water throughout day...

I have recently got into quite a love affair with grapefruit I hadnt had one in years and now I can't get enough of them ha! Quite high cal though for a DD....

Eugh my family are having a BBQ and all I can smell is amazing foody BBQ smells...whilst I'm hiding in my room armed with a bottle of water!

Oh well I can eat tomorrow.. :)

Hi :)
Just wanted to stop by and say hi! We have similar weight to loose so would love to c how u get along!
I have followed SW before this!
Lost 2.2 lbs in my first week which I was pleased with and so far I'm on for a loss this week :) small but still a loss.
I've got 2 UPs in a row (today and tonorrow) and another few meals out planned for next week so a small loss would suit me fine!!

Good luck :) xx

Cai said:
Hi :)
Just wanted to stop by and say hi! We have similar weight to loose so would love to c how u get along!
I have followed SW before this!
Lost 2.2 lbs in my first week which I was pleased with and so far I'm on for a loss this week :) small but still a loss.
I've got 2 UPs in a row (today and tonorrow) and another few meals out planned for next week so a small loss would suit me fine!!

Good luck :) xx

Hello :) well done on the 2.2lbs off!!! I think because I know iv not got much more to lose I am satisfied with it coming off slower. I'm really hoping this works for me! Looking forward to an UP tomorrow but I have an 8hour shift at work tomorrow so I won't be going crazy as I'm be busy most of day!

Do you count your up days or just eat till satisfied? I feel I have to count them at the moment as I can easily put away WAYYY over 2000 cals...

X

doyle said:
Just came to wish you luck on your final 10lbs.. hopefully it'll be falling off you in the next few weeks.

Enjoy your Up day tomorrow x

thanks for posting :) can't wait tomorrow big bowl of crunchy nut calling my name first thing woo! Strange the things we crave sometimes ha..x

So after my first DD I weighed in at 11stone 3lbs, really annoyed I was 11 stone 0.5 less than 2 weeks ago, but hey ho what can you do :( I was 11 stone 4.4 when I weighed myself last night after a day of having only a grapefruit...I forgot to weigh myself first thing yesterday morning so I was probably around 11stone 4-5 yesterday morning!!!

Had terrible hunger pangs last night when I was trying to sleep! Strangely when I woke up I wasn't bothered about eating at all...trying to track my up day today...aiming for around 1800-2000 cals

starkissedx said:
Hello :) well done on the 2.2lbs off!!! I think because I know iv not got much more to lose I am satisfied with it coming off slower. I'm really hoping this works for me! Looking forward to an UP tomorrow but I have an 8hour shift at work tomorrow so I won't be going crazy as I'm be busy most of day!

Do you count your up days or just eat till satisfied? I feel I have to count them at the moment as I can easily put away WAYYY over 2000 cals...

x

I'm also happy loosing it in smaller amounts! I managed to get to 10 stone in feb and don't know what happened! Never saw it again but stabelised around the 10 stone 7 mark for a while then all of a sudden I gained a stone! :-/
So will be happy to get to 10st 7 and stay there (10 stone was a bit low for me!)

I do track my UP cals using MFP but have had a few days where I have gone over 3000 cals! I don't have a prob eating enough as I am a big snacker! But yesterday I did make a conscious effort to stay around to 2000 cal mark and just about managed it as I know I was having a 2nd Up today as needing to switch the pattern and most ppl have weekends off ( I'm going to have fri and sat's as UPs and Sunday as a DD when get into the swing of it)
Even with my big UP days I look on track for a loss this week as long as these 2 -in-a-row UP days don't totally mess it up!!
I will be weighing in again on Monday so will let u know xx

Cai said:
I'm also happy loosing it in smaller amounts! I managed to get to 10 stone in feb and don't know what happened! Never saw it again but stabelised around the 10 stone 7 mark for a while then all of a sudden I gained a stone! :-/
So will be happy to get to 10st 7 and stay there (10 stone was a bit low for me!)

I do track my UP cals using MFP but have had a few days where I have gone over 3000 cals! I don't have a prob eating enough as I am a big snacker! But yesterday I did make a conscious effort to stay around to 2000 cal mark and just about managed it as I know I was having a 2nd Up today as needing to switch the pattern and most ppl have weekends off ( I'm going to have fri and sat's as UPs and Sunday as a DD when get into the swing of it)
Even with my big UP days I look on track for a loss this week as long as these 2 -in-a-row UP days don't totally mess it up!!
I will be weighing in again on Monday so will let u know xx

Yeah I'm confused really about how to structure my week...I always work weekends and never really eat out, whereas Monday night is takeaway night for OH and me so I def want Monday as UD. Then I'm worried that with four ups and 3 downs I won't lose...and I read the ID was only for emergencies and not really to be used as a regular thing in the plan.

I had my first UD today and I felt like I had blown It as I was working a long shift and on my break ate so much junk :( but was approx 2192 according to mfp, so hopefully not too much over!

I wi Monday's too, good luck! Xx

So today was my first UD...was a strange one as I started off not bothered about eating even though I was sooooo hungry last night after my DD. So I was kinda worrying how to get my cals in, but then during my long shift at work had to take a late break and was sooo hungry so went straight for the awful sugary stuff :( ate nothing with any form of nutritional value and felt yucky. I have tracked with mfp and it comes out at a daily total of 2192cals..feeling super bloated now.

Breakfast: 1 white bap with 25g raspberry jam 217cals
Lunch: 200g mccains oven chips with 15ml
Ketchup 287cals, 2 marshmallows 46cals, nak'd cocoa orange bar 131cals
Dinner: 25g potato salad 35cals, boiled egg 68cals, Lemon cheesecake pot 326cals, sugared ring doughnut 200cals, walkers pickled onion 195cals
Snack: apple crumble muffin 482cals
Snack: one white bap 156cals with 20g raspberry jam 49cals

= 2192cals

As said feeling yuck and so bloated, had tooo many carbs!

Eeeeeeek I weighed this morning expecting a gain thanks to my UD but weirdly I'm down a pound so now 11stone 2lbs! I wonder what tomorrow will bring after today's DD!

Planning a chippy lunch for tomorrows UD...if judding works for me this will be bloody amazing!!! Ha

Last edited:
Today was my second DD..tomorrow is my weigh in day, I'd love the scales to be kind, although iv only been judding since last Friday so can't ask for much! It was fine today...resisted subway for lunch (I got a diet coke go me!), resisted cookies, went food shopping and was good..(although bought a sneaky bar of green and blacks for tomorrows UD..) Then, OH wanted paella for dinner, so started making that for him, resisted until he left a tiny scrape on bottom of his plate and of course I ate that :( damn the tummy chorizo tastiness! I am estimating at this as a big estimation as it literally was hardly anything so il say 100cals since it was paella rice and cooked in oil with chorizo.

Other than that I was a good girl today :) had my planned dinner and haven't had anything but water since! I even resisted the cheesecake I made for OH!

Intake
Grapefruit: 84cals
Diet coke: 1.5cals
Heinz mini meals: 192cals
1 slice nimble wholemeal: 51cals
Teeny (spoonful basically) of paella: max max max 100cals

Total: 428.5cals

So even with paella naughtiness I'm still under woo!

Well done on yesterdays down day, and good luck with weigh in today :) xxx

I am over the moon to report back a 3.2loss since Friday!! :) back to 11stone 0.8lbs and starting at 11stone 4lbs last friday. Now I'm back at the horrible 10/11 barrier than I never get through so I hope this week I can do it!

This was wi pattern since Friday..

Friday DD 11 stone 4lbs (sw on judd)
Saturday UD 11stone 3lbs (-1lb)
Sunday DD 11 stone 2lbs (-1lb)
Monday UD 11stone 0.8lbs (-1.3lbs)

Well done Starkissed......cant remember the last time I was 11 Stones!!

You will be in the 10's before you know it!!

Thankyou :) I haven't been in the tens since I was about 16! I remember thinking I was really getting big when I was that age and weighing myself and being 154lbs or 11 stone dead on..ha then I went to 148lbs just over 10 an a half stone and felt alot better, now I'm at that point again !! It is my nemesis! This week There best be a 10 on them scales even 10.13.anything ha.

Its my bday 2 weeks this sat and I want to be I. The tens for that..going to a hotel for weekend with oh so want to feel confident and not bloated!

So after two bold UDs I am so ready for a DD...feel so bloated and yuck :( Yesterday I had a chippy lunch, popcorn and half a green and blacks bar....today I had red thai curry for dinner (homemade) and the polished off the other half of the green and blacks! Tomorrow I just want to cleanse!!! Havent looked at the scales since yesterday I'm really going to hate the number tomorrow I bet :(

I thought id post my before and current weight photo in this diary. The weight was lost on ww and the during pic is a few months ago (March) but its at the same weight as I am currently (well was yesterday pre UDx2 haaa..) Same outfit!

Attachments

• during6.jpg
    during6.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 45
  • before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 42
Back