Starkissed's Last Shot at ProPoints.

starkissedx

Gold Member
Hello [:

I have decided to make a new diary as i am fed up of looking at my old one and seeing myself continuously fail at losing these last few lbs and getting to goal. I admittedly have become very complacent since xmas really and all motivation I had has been lost. I have messed around with various other intentions and plans, and can't stick to any of them.

I lost all my weight with pro points. I am going to give this one last go and hopefully get to goal...FINALLY?! I have been trying to lose weight for almost a year...first joined ww on 24th May 2011...I want to be at goal by the end of may 2012. I have went from almost 13stone to a low weight of 10 stone 13lbs...then i went massively off track and with last week being a disasterous week away seeing OHs family weighed in this morning at 11 stone 6.2 I am really upset at this gain but I know I can pull this back. I hope that some of this thia is a few lbs of bloat weight but nonetheless this gain has given me the shock I need.

I think its down to now being a size 12, everyone telling me i look good which has lead to me forgetting and neglecting the fact that I need to finish this journey. I am still overweight. I am still unhealthy and I need to change this.

So im eating my last remnants of easter egg tonight and starting afresh tomorrow with grocery shopping and hitting the gym.

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
good luck hun! you can do it! xx

Good luck :) I'm just starting today at 11.6 too :) will be interesting to see your progress... I'm dying to see the 10's!! Haven't seen them for years ;) x

Shelbyflyinsolo said:
good luck hun! you can do it! xx

Thanks lovely :) just need to get motivated and hopefully I can see those 10s again! Xx

sarahlou72 said:
Good luck :) I'm just starting today at 11.6 too :) will be interesting to see your progress... I'm dying to see the 10's!! Haven't seen them for years ;) x

Hey :) it was amazing seeing that 10 on the scale...I felt normal and not overweight for the first time in years! I was 11 stone 2 not few weeks back so it's annoying iv let myself gain so much...oh well onwards and downwards :) good luck also xx

So today has been a success :) Feeling good and motivated, hopefully once i get 2/3 100% days under my belt I will feel in control again. Got up and went to the gym went on the crosstrainer for 30mins, logged it as medium intensity as i had a right sweat on and earned 2AP (I dont intend on eating these..) Then went to sainsburys and got some food, now the house is stocked with food hopefully i won't be temped to be naughty!

Ohh and im allowed 27PP a day with my current weight..

Day One

Breakfast 6PP
1 sachet of original oatso simple (3PP), with 1 lemon activia intensely creamy (3PP) and 1 chopped banana (0PP)

Lunch 8PP
1 6inch ham subway 6inch on wheat bread, (7PP) cheese (1PP), lettuce (0PP) and red onion (0PP) with a diet coke (0PP)

Dinner 4PP
stirfry veg - edamane beans, white cabbage, red onion, carrot..with 120g made up weight of ainsley harriot szcheaun rice (4PP) and tablespoon of light soy sauce (0PP)

Snacks- 6PP
Kinder milk slice (3PP), Sunbites sweet chilli (3PP) activia intensely creamy strawberry (3PP)

Total (as far) 27/27PP
Total weeklies used 0PP
Weeklies used this week as far 0/49

Last edited:
*waves poms poms * You can do it! One day at a time x

Great Job Hun, keep at it :) x

Good luck hun!! your figures really make me want to achieve what you have. You have done so well keep at it! Like you I had gone completely off track this last week and have put on 3.3lbs!! it will take me a month to lose that again :-(

Maybe we can keep each other on the straight and narrow lol

Good luck

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Cazzabelle said:
*waves poms poms * You can do it! One day at a time x

Shelbyflyinsolo said:
Great Job Hun, keep at it :) x

Thankyou hun! X

MrsK87 said:
Good luck hun!! your figures really make me want to achieve what you have. You have done so well keep at it! Like you I had gone completely off track this last week and have put on 3.3lbs!! it will take me a month to lose that again :-(

Maybe we can keep each other on the straight and narrow lol

Good luck

Aw thanks! I feel annoyed I have let myself gain so much :( but it gives me an insight into how I need to stick to something..I mean when I get to goal and try to maintain I can't be going off track like I did! So need to sort myself out!

Yeah keep in touch! We can get those nasty gains gone!

X

Hope u have a good day today!
I'm going to try and use alot of free foods today an have salad for lunch and BNS chips for dinner with some hrilled chicken.

Damage limitation and all that lol

I would b chuffed to get were you are. I started at 13st .5lbs and got my stone last week then went off the rails. What a waste! I managed to the stone then c**ped all over it lol

Here's to good week for us both!

MrsK87 said:
Hope u have a good day today!
I'm going to try and use alot of free foods today an have salad for lunch and BNS chips for dinner with some hrilled chicken.

Damage limitation and all that lol

I would b chuffed to get were you are. I started at 13st .5lbs and got my stone last week then went off the rails. What a waste! I managed to the stone then c**ped all over it lol

Here's to good week for us both!

Sounds like a good plan! I am going to be saving as much points as possible as in off to cinema to see titanic 3d and want some cinema snacks! Although no cinema popcorn or nuts for me ha some sunbites and diet coke!!

It will soon come off, one good week back on plan and you will feel alot better :) I was only 4lbs from goal and I messed that up raging!! Although in also scared as I an going to the gym now and I never did exercise throughout my weightloss, and iv heard some gain or don't lose as the body is adjusting to the exercise...I really hope it doesn't happen to me!

When do you weigh in?
X

I weigh on a Friday when do u weigh?

oooo titanic 3d will be good, I think we are for the odyssey cinema tonight but not sure what to see yet.

Think I might have to smuggle one of my vanilla seed trays from graze in to nibble on instead of popcorn!

You might not see a big loss for the first week or so exercising but don't be disheartened as it will likely just be a little water retention and you will begin to see the results if you keep at it. exercise is good for the body in the long run just keep that in mind if you don't see losses the first we or two.

i have the 30 day shred did and when i used it properly i really noticed a difference.....must go dig that out lol!!

hey starkissed diary looks good like u i love reading other people diarys to get tips and keep each other from going off track , all the best for your weight loss journey xx

Hey all! Been a bad weight watcher as my fella ended up really ill last few days with a bad case of viral gastroenteritis. Been on phone to doctor on Friday then doctor on call twice over weekend and in the doctors today. Really nasty sickness and I'm glad to say today he's looking abit perkier. So I have been a little nurse since Thursday! Luckily I haven't caught it which the doctor is shocked at as alot of people in the area have had it recently apparently and It has been v contagious!

Anyway going to get back to counting points tomorrow, feeling really bloated an full in the face....not good :((

Ohhhhh *touches wood* Hope you dont get it!

Argh. I am so frustrated can't stick to anything :( I even tried to do slim fast yesterday but the shakes gave me really bad stomach ache and the after taste made me feel nauseous! So that is a no go!!!! I'm 11 stone 6 now I need to snap out of this and get back to losing weight.

Back