Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

start back in 2 weeks time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loser85, 15 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Hiya all,

dont know if any of you will rememeber me but i am due to start back in 2 weeks. (when OH gets paid!)
    I am actually looking forward to getting back on the bandwagon and once again seeing the fat melt away. (lovely)
    Anyways i came off the diet due to a tooth extraction and then a holiday. Roughly been off the diet for about 6 weeks. In that time have gained maybe 2 lbs so its not too bad. Will need you all to give me a kick up the backside every now n again.

Lisa xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    hi lisa , welcome back , sorry i don't remember you , was you posting allot ? maybe thats why , ok girl put yourself about abit more , only joking lol

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hi and welcome back - 2lbs is great, you've obviously been determined! I bet you cant wait to get started, it's such a nice feeling knowing that you are doing something to get rid of the fat! I love it!

Good luck with it xx

5. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    as i am new i dont remember you but well done for getting bak 2 it and 2lbs is nothing lesley

6. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    only a 2 lb gain??

thats fabby - well done!

good luck, you'll be great!! x

7. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing you around here.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.