Start cambridge friday 13th april!!- Advice needed!!

Esme123

Hello i had done the diet years ago. recently changing to another diet lady.

I lost weight last time and put it all back on, due to going on holiday i could never get back into the diet :(.

Recently split with the ex, i really need to lose weight to help me feel better!.i need to lose 3 stone.
My BMI is in the 30s - so its a MUST!.

Last time i picked at food and it made me fail so this time im going to try do 4 weeks of SS and not cheat.

I really need some buddies!! Please feel free to keep in contact x

Hi , everyones here post away . i'm sure they will help .
what made you change to another diet lady ?
how are you feeling for the 13th ?
3 stone will be off in no time . without cheating because its only a time set back so the quicker the better .

she was lovely but i didnt have much advice from her, it was like weigh in, a little chat and of i went...i felt like i never conquered my weight issues.

This other lady, who i meet on thursday evening and buy the shakes of her, then il start friday morning.

I am a little worried ill fail, being friday 13th HAHA!.

I really need to lose the weight :) xx

Well, I know what you mean about advice - i got all the advice I needed about CD, hints and tips - but as to getting to the bottom of your issues with food/weight - CD doesn't really do "therapy". If you need to talk through your problems, Lighter Life is the place to be ... as they do talk through your issues around food, etc.

Personally, i know why i'm overweight. I eat too much and I don't do enough exercise, and I do have the odd binge... but it's not something I particuarly want to talk about in a group (and also, selfishly, i don't want to listen to other people's problems either!).

I'm looking forward to moving up the steps and dealing with food in a sensibly, planned approach with CD

I talked about the differences between CD and LL with my consultant last week, and for an extra £30 or so, you can talk through your problems with LL - but whether you ever conquer them is a different matter. I'm planning on some hypnotherapy sessions to see whether I can overcome my overeating/greed/binge issues!! Fingers crossed!!

All the best
Lx

Sorry, posted too soon! Anyway, first week or so is harder doing as & no food but after that it's a million times easier. The weight will be off in no time. I'm overweight despite knowing lots about nutrition, loving exercise & enjoying healthy food. The issue I have is compulsive binge eating, using food more like drugs. Clearly this is way beyond what my cdc can help me with, but, when I get the urge to binge on cd (rarely to be honest) I use this as an opportunity to learn & think about strategies to deal with it, should the situation arise once eating normally. Good luck :)

she was lovely but i didnt have much advice from her, it was like weigh in, a little chat and of i went...i felt like i never conquered my weight issues.

This other lady, who i meet on thursday evening and buy the shakes of her, then il start friday morning.

I am a little worried ill fail, being friday 13th HAHA!.

I really need to lose the weight :) xx
Yes , i notice this with some CDC , they seem to not have the time and arfter all you are paying for that , as i got friends with mine and she told me how much she gets it for but they need to be bale to give you time to talk about how things are going and are you finding the plan easy if not we can move you up ... one i used to go too used to talk to me about her cats as she was getting my order together and her kids in and out ... once she did that it was out you go . ho yes some are not good , they need to be able to get you to goal .
So Friday is a new start , you will meet your lady thursday , maybe ask her Questions when she likes to see people ..... maybe say to her you found your last one not very interested in how you were getting on , then you have planted the seed , so she knows you need more than a weigh in and pick up your packs .
some people like that where you go in pick your packs up weigh and byee , for me i want time as to get me to next week and for them to drop me a message in the wk , thinking of you , hows it going ?
hope she is good !!! let me know , you always have the forum too

Well, I know what you mean about advice - i got all the advice I needed about CD, hints and tips - but as to getting to the bottom of your issues with food/weight - CD doesn't really do "therapy". If you need to talk through your problems, Lighter Life is the place to be ... as they do talk through your issues around food, etc.

Personally, i know why i'm overweight. I eat too much and I don't do enough exercise, and I do have the odd binge... but it's not something I particuarly want to talk about in a group (and also, selfishly, i don't want to listen to other people's problems either!).

I'm looking forward to moving up the steps and dealing with food in a sensibly, planned approach with CD

I talked about the differences between CD and LL with my consultant last week, and for an extra £30 or so, you can talk through your problems with LL - but whether you ever conquer them is a different matter. I'm planning on some hypnotherapy sessions to see whether I can overcome my overeating/greed/binge issues!! Fingers crossed!!

All the best
Lx

hypnotherapy sessions , let me know how that goes !!

Back