Start day

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Kaz901, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Well today as finally come am joining my local class at 10am .
    I have done ww before but only for a couple of weeks a few years ago and i have hear it has changed so I will need all you support and any good ideas as I am going in blind please help me .
    I would like to loss about 5 to 7 stones which ever I feel comfy at .

It has been like the last supper in are house this week haha .

Kaz xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

WW Pro Points
    Good luck!! I only started on Friday and so far these boards have been a lifesaver. Everone here has been super helpfull!
    K x
  4. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Well I have been I was 16stones and half a pound I thought I was more than that so that was a surprise . The leader did not explain it that well so I will read though my books and set up my e source so again any help ideas recipes basic pro points ect
    Kaz x
  5. emzy1985

emzy1985 Full Member

heya :) i started ww on thursday too and i got weighed in 16 stone 9lb and i thought i was lighter than that lol but i bet ur like me and u feel now is the time good luck to you hun. x x x x
  6. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Had my weigh in this morning I was 16st 00.5 lb that's the last time I will be that weight
    Kaz x
  7. Kaz901

Kaz901 Member

Well I had my first weigh in on Saturday I lost 6 pound with out even feeling like I was on a diet I have had pizza twice ,chips curry and rice , king prawn sweet chilli sc with rice and chips oh I have enjoyed it I think this is the diet for me yippee.
    Curlz likes this.
  8. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

WW Pro Points
    That's a fab loss!! Well done! I am also eating lots more and loving it!
  9. joannelut

joannelut Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey Kaz thats a brilliant loss, well done.

x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.