Start day

Kaz901

Well today as finally come am joining my local class at 10am .
I have done ww before but only for a couple of weeks a few years ago and i have hear it has changed so I will need all you support and any good ideas as I am going in blind please help me .
I would like to loss about 5 to 7 stones which ever I feel comfy at .

It has been like the last supper in are house this week haha .

Kaz xx

Kaz,
Good luck!! I only started on Friday and so far these boards have been a lifesaver. Everone here has been super helpfull!
K x

Well I have been I was 16stones and half a pound I thought I was more than that so that was a surprise . The leader did not explain it that well so I will read though my books and set up my e source so again any help ideas recipes basic pro points ect
Kaz x

heya :) i started ww on thursday too and i got weighed in 16 stone 9lb and i thought i was lighter than that lol but i bet ur like me and u feel now is the time good luck to you hun. x x x x

Well I had my first weigh in on Saturday I lost 6 pound with out even feeling like I was on a diet I have had pizza twice ,chips curry and rice , king prawn sweet chilli sc with rice and chips oh I have enjoyed it I think this is the diet for me yippee.

Hey Kaz thats a brilliant loss, well done.

Joanne
x x

Back