Start Exante tomorrow - realistic weight-loss for 11/12 weeks?

Pink

Happy Little Bunny
Hello there :)

I have a really important date on 28th December (11 weeks away) and would love to lose 39lbs pounds (back to a size 12 by then.) That's 3.5lbs a week loss needed.
I start Exante tomorrow... is that a realistic loss?

Thank you in advance. x x

Lol well... I guess people think maybe not. But I shall give it a good go and post my progress on this thread. X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi and sorry no one said anything!

I tend to find the boards quiet on the weekends

An average of 3.5lb a week is more than do able! Keep up he water x

Don't beat yourself up if you don't get there though! Some people lose faster than others but everyone loses faster on VLCD than other diets!
Some weeks you may only lose 1lb but do not give up!

You MUST refeed - please don't be tempted not to!

Go for it. I mean, what have you got to lose apart from fat :D

Good luck!

And If you, 'only' lose 30lbs that's still LOADS and you'll feel skinny as anything! :)

Hi there Pink bit late with the reply was bit busy doing a blog of my own! I have just started exante today as it goes and it was a hard day not so much being hungry it was more so thinking about food and wanting to eat because obviously you eat when u want and knowing u cannot well its a shock to the system I'm looking at loosing 2 stone by the 30 november main reason birthday but I dont want a quick fix still trying to figure out what to do when my goal is reached may just continue on the exante plan but not total solutions next time round....39 lbs is alot to loose but defo can be achieved got to have a will of iron on this vlcd thats why Im doing a daily blog to help me keep on the straight n narrow and being honest Ive opted for 3 shakes a day different flavours hope your first day goes ok glad my first day is nearly over and remember december isjust around the corner!
Sandybeach:p

Good luck hun keep thinking of that important date

Back