Start mon 15th oct 2012

Dolly1971

Hello I have never done a VLCD before, have been reading as much info as possible. A friend as given me 3 wk supply of chocolate shakes, she as given up. I have an active job, I do dog walking but with the active dogs every day we all jog around the woods for 5 miles. On a daily basis with the other dog walks cover about 10 miles per day, combination of walking and jogging.
I have about two stone to lose and I am wondering if I should start on 3 shakes and 400 cal meal. Has I burn around 500+ cals per day. I drink tons water so that won't be a problem, I'll keep posting my progress for my 1 st week.
Thanks for reading.
Dolly x

Good luck! With all that jogging and walking it'll just fly off you! :)

Goodness, congrats on all the exercise. I dont exercise and was a bit light headed initially on 3 shakes only so maybe you should try with the 3 shakes and a meal and see how it goes. Good luck.

Me too...good luck!

How is your week going. I have just finished week 1 and do a lot of exercise too. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

How you going Dolly? and good luck skinny girl too!

Hi folks wow wow wow is all I can say 12 lb off in my first week have found it nice and easy but that is prob because I have an evening meal. Did have to split shakes in half to make six small ones, was very hungry after walks, getting into it now. I thnk I'll have to skip the meals next week as off for one week. Not going anywhere but no dog walking. Another stone and 2 lb and I'll happy then got to learn to maintain. X how is everyone else doing?

well done Dolly!12 lbs is fab :bliss:
Keep it up X

Well done Dolly! Keep at it and you'll be there in no time :)

Back