Total Solution Start of 4 month mission

WobblyWeeble

Hello everyone! I got my official start weight today so thought I would start my own diary to keep track of as many of my vital stats as possbile. Guessing that if I can see the inches and pounds go down this will spur me on.

I'm starting the Exante Total Solution diet today and hoping that looking forward to my wedding in May and getting our new home organised will keep me motivated.

Start BMI = 45.9
Goal BMI = 26.6
Start weight = 302 lbs
Goal Weight = 175lbs
Pounds to lose = 127lbs

Stats in inches
Chest = 52
Waist = 48
Hips = 59
Thigh = 35
Upper arm = 17
:wave_cry:

Last edited:
Hi Wobblyweeble, just popping bye to say good luck. Very brave of you to publish your measurements, not sure I would have the guts so good on you :)

Hope day 1 goes well.

Claire x

Just wanted to say hello and welcome :)
I do photos and measurements once a month, and they do really help. Especially when you're having a rough time, or you're struggling to see how far you've come.
Good luck with your goals. I'll look forward to reading about your progress :)
x

Thanks ladies!
I am so used to hiding my weight and measuements that I thought the only way I am going to go forward is to confront them face on and to tell myself those measuements look bad now but that is the worse they are ever going to be.....going to be shrinking all the way from this point on.

Thats a good idea about photo and measurements each month. Will find my camera today for my 'most flabby' photo. lol

Back