Start of a new begining :)

jeyzee

K weigh in today . Starting Monday . Got my food and head almost in a good place . Have till august 11th to lose 5 stone ! Ideally by June 0 possible or not possible :) anyone else starting today and want to buddy up ?

Heyy I am starting tomarrow and got 2 stones to loose..I wish u gd luck if u stick with the diet u can loose 5 stones easy all we need is motivation...:)

Hi I'm on day 13! Have about 1stone to lose

Ah I gueSs you looking at my losses. That was 2 years ago now. Kept it off nicely but have had but of a wild 3 months and just want to shave back down to my preferred size (about 1-1.5 stone). Purple

Thanks guys ... Good motivational starter :)
Day one officially starts tomorrow .
It's all changed . Doing ss as I think it will be easier than having temptation of any food but those meals they make now look lovely :)
Anyone tried the porridge ? Any tips ?

Few tips

Keep on with your water at all times

Try not to be tempted to have one sweet/crisp/whatever it always leads to more and of course can kick you out of ketosis

Use this forum as support and motivation

Enlist as much family and friend support

Keep yourself busy to keep your mind off food in first week

Purple

K weigh in today . Starting Monday . Got my food and head almost in a good place . Have till august 11th to lose 5 stone ! Ideally by June 0 possible or not possible :) anyone else starting today and want to buddy up ?

Im starting monday aswell with a similar amout to lose , i need a buddy to :D

Fancy a buddy then Karen ? I'm starting tomorrow so making the most of it today ! I think if you do it with someone then you have chance of keeping each other In tow :)
I have to do it this time ! Seriously a BMi of 37.8 is shocking !

Thanks purple ! It's hard drinking the cold water in this and you end up peeing for England !!! I'm making the most of today and hopefully wake up with a positive head on tomorrow x

I think the water drinking is the hardest part

Omg ! Day 1 ! Had 2 PTs of water so far and 2 tetras ! Started off with the porridge is Is the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted . U could use it as wallpaper paste ! Need some motivation next few hrs !

Well done for staying strong!!! Read your question re porridge but didn't answer as didn't want to put you off ..... But I agree, worst thing I have ever tasted!!! Good luck over the next few days x

Thanks for keeping me motivated . Well this is the start of day 4 . ..... 3 full days done and not cheated . Actually had a few grumbles in tummy yesterday but still persevered . Being busy at work helps I'm actually dreading weekend when at home ?.. This will be the test I think . I weighed myself so in 3 full days I have lost 5lbs ! I am into another stone band !!!! Happy days just would like to get to
Single figures within that stone ! ( be a while still I'm stone single figures ... If ever !!! Lol )

Wow, well done. I know what you mean about weekends. On the plus side, I don't think my house has ever been so clean ;)
I'm now trying to plan non-food related activities as much as I can just to keep myself on the straight and narrow.

Ok start of day 5 have lost 6 lb and into single figures of the lb side !!!! Lol!!!
Yesterday struggled with water as was training all day and didn't want to keep going for a wee ! I managed to catch up later !!!im actually already feeling lighter ! I don't know it's it psychological but I don't feel as much pressure on my knees which I'd good cause they were quite painful !
Need to plan my cleaning schedule the weekend ! If I get over the first week I think I may be in with a chance !!!

Ok this is weigh in day ! I know I only started Monday so it will be 2 days early . I have been so good and managed it !
The weekend will be the test ! Now with -9 temperature will I be able to keep myself busy enough ! Eekkk

Well weigh in confirmed I had lost 5 lbs and 3.5 inches! I thought I had lost 7 well I did but when I drank this morning from 7-10 I must have put 2 lbs back on ! Mad how ur body fluctuates !!

Back