Start of day three..

TC_99

Morning All,
Start of day three here and I have just done a two week order on the S&S website. Doing four items a day + protein + green salad, strangely I feel slimmer already with no signs of ketosis as yet, I think i mean less bloated & I slept a lot better last night. Hope your all well?

Today is gonna be shake for breakfast and lunch, Got to drop the wife off in Nottingham this evening she's seeing JLS so look like making salad / cottage pie and eating it in the car but depends if the hunger has disappeared by then :). If it has I'll wait till we get back.

Oh and this was my shopping list for thise that may be interested.

Main Product: 14 Days Female/Male VLCD 56 Items
Shakes:
5 - Cafe Latte
6 - Strawberry
6 - Vanilla
5 - Chocolate
5 - Red Fruits
5 - Hazelnut
Meals:
4 - Cottage Pie
4 - Tomato Chili
4 - Chili Con Carne
3 - Spicy Spaghetti
Bars:
7 - Muesli (best before end May 2012)
2 - Milk Chocolate Truffa

End of day 4, no sign of any bad breath or anything else for that matter, still feel a bit rough but no where near as spaced out. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day superman arrives.. as I am so tired, even the stairs for bed are a struggle.
Hope your all well and most importantly doing well?

End of day 4, no sign of any bad breath or anything else for that matter, still feel a bit rough but no where near as spaced out. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day superman arrives.. as I am so tired, even the stairs for bed are a struggle.
Hope your all well and most importantly doing well?

Well done so far chick, halfway to weigh in! Hopefully ketosis kicks in and you wake up energised, are you getting enough water in you?

Catdog xx

I dont think i noticed bad breath until my third week.... at least not noticiably to me!

Hoping your feeling more energetic tomorrow anyway!

Start of day five. Had the caffe latte shake for breakfast. Added a couple of spoons of coffee plus a sweetner then 600ml of water. Which suits me as never been a breakfast person.
Feel more normal today and no dizzyness so far today. I am drinking at least 4 litres of water a day at the moment.

More worried about how to keep busy over the weekend. Plenty of jobs to do though (thank you dear wife).

hahaha TC - my husband would sympathise, although todays my birthday and im cleaning the house shortly lol...

hope you feel more with it x

Sorry forgot my manners. Thanks for all your encouragement. Very nice of you all.

Shake for lunch (trying to leave lunch as late as 2.30 today) as have been getting a real 4 to 5pm crash in energy and brain function (fog) Leaving lunch later solved the problem. So will try that again today.

Hi All, or anybody reading this, thanks for your efforts...
Just done the evening meal of Iceberg lettuce, green pepper and sliced chicken for the protein bit with the spicy spaghetti pack on top (after opening i hasten to add) :). Everything going well, had to have an hours sleep after work as felt physically shot, however feel 100% now.
Just got to get through Saturday and Sunday at home to get to my 1st weigh day and then we will so what the progress is like.
PS: Not got any smelly breath or foul taste in my mouth yet, however I assume this does not happen to everyone.

Sounds like you are doing great TC_99. I find the weekends difficult but if I keep myself busy this makes things a lot easier!

Hi All, or anybody reading this, thanks for your efforts...
Just done the evening meal of Iceberg lettuce, green pepper and sliced chicken for the protein bit with the spicy spaghetti pack on top (after opening i hasten to add) :). Everything going well, had to have an hours sleep after work as felt physically shot, however feel 100% now.
Just got to get through Saturday and Sunday at home to get to my 1st weigh day and then we will so what the progress is like.
PS: Not got any smelly breath or foul taste in my mouth yet, however I assume this does not happen to everyone.

Well done chick, that meal sounds yummy. i nap pretty much everyday on this diet lol, helps me through ha.

Catdog xx

That's great that you are doing so well!!

It's amazing how grateful we are for a scrap of chicken and some cucumber, prob wouldn't have thanked you for it a couple of wks ago lol

Fingers crossed having that small meal is teaching us good habits for when we've reached goal!!

8 lost : 59 to goal

Oh and re the bad breath, you prob won't be able to tell if you have it or not, would be some other kind person who'll inform you!

8 lost : 59 to goal

my breath has been likened to dogpoo, :( when out in public and around people have sugar free gum constantly, its the only downside i find, i'm doing 4packs a day as chicken is expensive nowadays, i did first four days four shakes a day then day5 onward porridge,cottage pie, chilli, bar feel like im eating loads!

I might have a quick tip here for you all: I don't use chicken breast as it is as you say so expensive. I use the Tesco wafer thin roast chick packs 420g for about £2.70 because each slice is roughly 10g in weight so ten of them rolled together then finely sliced makes some chicken like noodles & I had to admit I love onion and was missing the texture so last night I added a third of an onion corsely chopped and some of the fry light Balsamic spray, which really added to it.

Daily report for Saturday: Caffe Latte super shake for breakfast (2 x extra coffee + 1 x spoon of sweetner) + Lunch will be a shake (not sure which) + evening meal maybe the same as last night with a spicy twist of somekind.

One final thing I am really missing cherry tomatoes, I am not bothered about anything else in the fridge but could kill a punt of cherry tomatoes....... Help!
Hope your all doing really well & having a great weekend so far.

Forgot to say that Tesco usually do those packs of chicken as a 2 for a £5 special each week and I have to say I love the stuff have been snacking on it rather than cholate for the past year or so, There you go, this diet is so good I don't even know how to spell cholate any more :D

PS: Feeling Great today, very serene in deed.

Your so funny Nomsad...

I might have a quick tip here for you all: I don't use chicken breast as it is as you say so expensive. I use the Tesco wafer thin roast chick packs 420g for about £2.70 because each slice is roughly 10g in weight so ten of them rolled together then finely sliced makes some chicken like noodles & I had to admit I love onion and was missing the texture so last night I added a third of an onion corsely chopped and some of the fry light Balsamic spray, which really added to it.

Daily report for Saturday: Caffe Latte super shake for breakfast (2 x extra coffee + 1 x spoon of sweetner) + Lunch will be a shake (not sure which) + evening meal maybe the same as last night with a spicy twist of somekind.

One final thing I am really missing cherry tomatoes, I am not bothered about anything else in the fridge but could kill a punt of cherry tomatoes....... Help!
Hope your all doing really well & having a great weekend so far.

I know therecommended list is cos some veg higher carbs than others so maybe find out how much is in toms and instead of the 200g you could have 100g worth, best contacting sns though as i dont wanna sabotage your hard work by giving wrong advice!

So glad you are having good day, you sound really positive :)

Catdog xx

Back