start of day two and getting in the zone!!!!!

emilyj

after a faulse start last monday (because of by heart pumping funny and needing a ECG the DR has said its only a extra beat so all is fine!!) I am into my second day and feeling well in the zone. I know what to do and where I went wrong last time (lost almost 5 stone and put it all back on!) so its just a case of getting on with it.
Did any one else start yesterday???

Emily, welcome back I was wondering where you went!! A lady called Shini just started, she's moved from the CD forum and was looking for buddies, so have a look in the main Exante forum.

Day 10 for me today, I think it might be getting a bit easier.

Well done for getting back on the wagon though and glad you're feeling better xx

Emily, welcome back I was wondering where you went!! A lady called Shini just started, she's moved from the CD forum and was looking for buddies, so have a look in the main Exante forum.

Day 10 for me today, I think it might be getting a bit easier.

Well done for getting back on the wagon though and glad you're feeling better xx

thanks hun I will have a look, I was a bit gutted because was really ready to start last week but just didnt feel right so DR ordered a 24hr ECG asap for me and gave me the go ahead. its taken a bit to get my head in the right place again so fingers crossed.xx

Don't be too hard on yourself, this is a journey, everyone has different ways of coping with it, if the head isn't right you know you'll do yourself more harm than good as mentally you'll just grind yourself down. Take the good with the bad and try and find something positive in each day, I've had some rough days, but today I have decided it's going to be easier!!

Back