Start of my exante journey...

Angel89

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I started exante on 9th Jan and I have lost 15lbs so far! :) The first week was tough - headaches and tiredness - but now I feel great with normal energy levels and no headaches at all! I'm doing total solution and drinking plenty of peppermint tea and water! I'm never one to normally post on forums but I think support will be really valuable as this diet seems quite tough. My motivation is at an all time high though and I'm surprised at how I've not been tempted to cheat at all so far. I'm going to Paris for 4 days in 2 and a half weeks. How difficult is that going to be?!?? Any advice on what I should do? I'm staying in a hotel so I think soups and shakes would be difficult to make there. I just don't want to undo any of the progress I will have made :confused:. Good luck to everyone else starting their 2013 exante journey! I know we will be able to make this year the best ever!

Hi - well done on your loss so far :) When you go away it sounds like you should be ready for your add a meal week. Stick to high protein and no carbs meals and you will hopefully stay in ketosis throughout :) Enjoy your break and I'm sure you'll be feeling fabulous :)
X

Hi Angel89, I was in Paris in September for 4 days, it was wonderful. YIC had good advice, keep to protein and veg(no potatoes or corn) and sparkling water and you'll stay on track. Alcohol can be really bad for you if you've been in ketosis. Take a look at the Atkins introduction food list to see what will keep you in ketosis. Well done on your loss so far. Enjoy Paris!

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I started exante on 9th Jan and I have lost 15lbs so far! :) The first week was tough - headaches and tiredness - but now I feel great with normal energy levels and no headaches at all! I'm doing total solution and drinking plenty of peppermint tea and water! I'm never one to normally post on forums but I think support will be really valuable as this diet seems quite tough. My motivation is at an all time high though and I'm surprised at how I've not been tempted to cheat at all so far. I'm going to Paris for 4 days in 2 and a half weeks. How difficult is that going to be?!?? Any advice on what I should do? I'm staying in a hotel so I think soups and shakes would be difficult to make there. I just don't want to undo any of the progress I will have made :confused:. Good luck to everyone else starting their 2013 exante journey! I know we will be able to make this year the best ever!
Hi
I started TS the same day as you but haven' had the opportunity to weigh in yet. Your loss is amazing I just hope I can do half as well.
Mere x

Thank you Yes I Can! I think it will be a good point for a food break week and hopefully I will able to pick suitable foods in Paris to stay in ketosis.

Angel72, thank you for reference to the Atkins list. It's really useful to know what I can eat as with the TS packs you just don't have to think about it so real food can seem like a bit of a minefield!

Mere, thank you and good luck with your weigh in, I'm sure you will have done amazing!

It's nice to know there are other people doing this too. Hope I can motivate you as much as you all motivate me! X

This is a great site some of the pdsts are brilliant and so supportive. I am spending a lot of time looking at the various stories, comments, advice etc

Back