Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

start of the lipotrim diet

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by OCTOBER56, 3 June 2009 Social URL.

1. OCTOBER56

OCTOBER56 Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    started on Tuesday 2nd june had a few bad pangs, do feel thinner but thats probably just me. stuck to it for 2 days no side effects yet just hope when i get weighed there has been a big weight loss to keep me motivated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. von19

von19 New Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Limptrim
    Me too! started on Tuesday 2nd June - not too hungry but fighting the temptation of picking, its going to be hard to kick the habit. Also finding it hard to dring 2 litres of water, wont give though last chance saloon. Good luck with your first week!

4. OCTOBER56

OCTOBER56 Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have stuck to it hope you have too i got up today and didnt feel hungry however been watching video and it says not to use breath sprays which i have been hope it hasnt spoiled it. Going out for meal next friday was going to have a small meal doesnt look like it now or i will be back to square one. hows it going for you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.