Start of week 3 and all going well...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by leane88, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. leane88

leane88 New Member

Hey, just fort id share my experience so i said today is day 1 of week 3 on sole source. Original weight was 15 stone:(, after week 1 i lost 12 pounds!!:D And today i found out that i lost 8 pounds this week..Im finding it relatively ok as far as hunger/energy goes..My only issue is the want for food and fizzy drinks!!!(not the need). Im such a fast food freak (hence the original 15st;)) and the only thing keeping me goin is the weight loss and people on here with there problems and success stories. Target is 11st so let the good times continue(hopefully!) I now weigh 13.8 stone. Feel free to share gd/bad experiences with me, on here it seems every1 helps every1!its great!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Rosebun

Rosebun New Member

Cambridge Diet

Have you thought of fizzy water and CD fruit drink mix. I have the Summer Berry one and the Orange one for the mornings, thats nice warm.

Just a thought as I love Coke so that helps with the fizzy water.

Rosebun x
  4. leane88

leane88 New Member

ya i will give that a go, havent had any fruit mixes yet, just purely on the chocolate shakes, they are all i have found that i like.. i will give them a go next week. thnx!
  5. waterford

waterford Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    great start. I did Lipotrim before and loved the fizzy water.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.