Start of week 3 and all going well...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by leane88, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. leane88

leane88 New Member

Hey, just fort id share my experience so far..as i said today is day 1 of week 3 on sole source. Original weight was 15 stone:(, after week 1 i lost 12 pounds!!:D And today i found out that i lost 8 pounds this week..Im finding it relatively ok as far as hunger/energy goes..My only issue is the want for food and fizzy drinks!!!(not the need). Im such a fast food freak (hence the original 15st;)) and the only thing keeping me goin is the weight loss and people on here with there problems and success stories. Target is 11st so let the good times continue(hopefully!) I now weigh 13.8 stone. Feel free to share gd/bad experiences with me, on here it seems every1 helps every1!its great!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rosebun

Rosebun New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi

Have you thought of fizzy water and CD fruit drink mix. I have the Summer Berry one and the Orange one for the mornings, thats nice warm.

Just a thought as I love Coke so that helps with the fizzy water.

Rosebun x

4. leane88

leane88 New Member

ya i will give that a go, havent had any fruit mixes yet, just purely on the chocolate shakes, they are all i have found that i like.. i will give them a go next week. thnx!

5. waterford

waterford Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    great start. I did Lipotrim before and loved the fizzy water.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.