Start Slimming World Next Week :)

Hello everyone i am starting slimming world next week and need some recipe ideas i can use for me and partner and my 17month old son. Any ideas would be very much appreciated :)

:sign0144:

Welcome to the forum.

There is a receipe section you could take a look there also look at people diaries for ideas; there is so much to chose from it's difficult to give receipes without knowing what you like to eat.;)

Hi
Im starting on Monday :eek: . Hopefully will be able to share our journey ?? When your weigh day ?? Have you done SW before ??

Good luck

xx:vibes:

hi coolkerry have tried slimming world b4 but never as part of thr group jst at home on my own lol. was ment to start last week but was waiting for vouchers so am starting tuesday which will be my first weigh i started the diet its self today am off to a good start and am full of motivation so lets hope it lasts :). would be great to share our journey together. and good luck :)
xx

If we could just bottle that feeling of motivation on the first few weeks :eatdrink051:

xx

Hey :) Good luck with your first meeting, I'm sure you'll love it!
When you join you'll have access to their website and it has lots of recipes on there, and as an inexperienced cook I can promise they're easy to follow haha!
Becky

Hi, good luck for your first meeting. Well done for making the decision to join it really is a great weight loss plan, I rejoined last Wednesday I have done it a couple of times before, and I have tried to do it alone at home but didn't really get on with that as kept making excuses and not following the plan properly! The group is great really helps keep you on track with useful tips. This is my 4th day today and it has been going great so far, never hungry and enjoying lots of nice recipes! This site is fab there is so much help and inspiration! Hope it all goes great for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello everyone i am starting slimming world next week and need some recipe ideas i can use for me and partner and my 17month old son. Any ideas would be very much appreciated :)

:sign0144:
Great News - I started on slimming world a few months after my 1st child and I loved it. In the last 3 years I have lost 3 stone although in that period I became pregnant again so I would have probably lost it quicker otherwise lol.
Meetings are informative, very friendly and a chance to share your concerns, your personal circumstances or just have a gossip/chat :)
I miss attending meetings but trying to save money for my wedding next year so I'm doing slimming world from home :)
You will get a password every week that allows you to access the website which I used to find really useful has that gives you loads of recipes plus you can find syn values of different products and even map your weight loss progress.
Another place for recipes is on here under recipe links and when you join next week you get slimming world magazine at £1.75 which has inspirational stories in it and recipes too :)
Finally Good Luck with your weight loss journey and feel free to msg me if you want to chat or just need advice :D

Back