start this thursday 31.01.2008

lola123

Silver Member
Start this thursday and am a bit scared I have been very quiet and thoughtful but being able to come on this site is very encouraging. Trying to get as organised as I can. My husband said he will cook for the first week or so to help then I have been advised that it will not bother me cooking for the family as my appetite will vanish. Am really excited and carn't wait for summer and fell good.:)

Start this thursday and am a bit scared I have been very quiet and thoughtful but being able to come on this site is very encouraging. Trying to get as organised as I can. My husband said he will cook for the first week or so to help then I have been advised that it will not bother me cooking for the family as my appetite will vanish. Am really excited and carn't wait for summer and fell good.:)

Hello Lola - and WELCOME to Minimins.....

Good luck with your weight loss journey....look forward to sharing your success !

Debz x

Hi Lola

Wishing you all the success you deserve. I like you was very pensive in the days leading up to starting. This is a big underaking - but get your mind in the right lace and that is half the battle!!

My husband is still sorting his own food out. SOme are cooking for theirs without trouble....its different for everyone. I am not ready yet to get at the sotve and stand above simmering stews and yummy smelling things, etc. So do whatever works for you!!

you'll do GREAT!!!! Keep coming on here....if anything is a boost, this site is!!

X

Hi Lola and welcome to the wonderful world of LL :D Bet you're over the moon to have got your start date through - I wish you the very best of luck, stick with it and you'll be so happy you did.

I'm starting tomorrow!

Hi Lola

I know how you feel! I am starting tomorrow! Perhaps we could support each other as we are starting at the same time!

Hi Lola

I know how you feel! I am starting tomorrow! Perhaps we could support each other as we are starting at the same time!

Good luck to you too Grandma!!! You will be spurred on byt the early success you will see - its fantastic!! Use this site whenever you have questions, or doubts, or are struggling - it is a vast well of support and info and there are loads of success stories here to inspire!!!

All the best!!! :)

Good luck Lola and Grandma,

My husband and daughter cooked the first week and still do sometimes, when I have my little weak moments. I can cook the dinner but sometimes find it hard dishing it up, so call for them and they do it.

Anyway you will find a way that is best for you and then the only addiction you will have will be to this site.:)

if you have to cook, cook stuff you don't like, that is how I got through the first couple of weeks.

ohh grandma i will be there for you and hope likewise. heres to us and best of luck.

Hello Lola and grandma, i'm starting on Friday it's great to find some people at the same stage!! Heres to a lighter future!!! :party0016:

Hello Lola and grandma, i'm starting on Friday it's great to find some people at the same stage!! Heres to a lighter future!!! :party0016:

Hi Tiffanydiamond

I have started today. So far I have had 1 sachet - chocolate mint, but it didn't taste of much so I reckon I watered it down too much!! - and about 2.5 litres of water. I feel fine - not hungry at all! I am going to have one soup for dinner about 7pm and then I have saved one for when I normally feel peckish about 10pm.

Keep in touch
Grandma
x

Back