Total Solution start today please wish me luck

nix192

todays my day 1 after having lost and gained the same weight over and over im excited about doing this. i need to lose about 5 and half stone maybe more. loving ur posts guys ur all such an insperation.:wavey:

Good luck from me you'll soon lose those stones

Good luck Nix

Just make sure when your having a weak moment that you come on here and someone will drag your through it :D xx

Good luck! I have just started today as well! Have done Cambridge diet before but thought I would give this one a go seeing as its cheaper!! How are you getting on so far? I feel fine, just haven't drank enough water yet.

thankyou all im doing ok just struggling with the water . had a bad headache all day too that i cant seem to shake think it might be an early night for me. hope ur all doing ok.

Welcome and.good luck! first day is the worst But after a good nights sleep you will feel a million times better! I'm exactly one week in and have already lost 11lbs! Let us know how you get on! Xx

Good luck :). Keep us posted. Its the start that is the hardest you will be fine in a few days

thanks everyone ive been trying to drink more and my head is better. i know i shouldnt but i weighed myself today and looks like ive lost 6lb so far im so happy:thankyou:

Iv weighed myself today, day 4 and iv lost almost 10 pounds! I am so shocked as I thought my losses would be small as I dont have as much as some to lose! So happy though! How are you getting on? x

That's a great loss so far. Makes it all seem worth it eh? xx

im doing pretty good just feeling a bit light headed today but i dont really feel hungry and after hunting high and low i found some biggest loser bars so im gonna try one tonight.hope ur all doing ok.

Your post made me smile, I remember experiencing the light-headedness too plus a definite lack of concentration in my first week. I remember my first week here, someone posted an article for me to read, about a page long and I simply couldn't concentrate long enough to read past the first 2 paragraphs :D For me, I think it was simply the carb-withdrawal symptoms... I am a recovering carb-o-holic :p After that first week and with the motivational weightloss it most definitely got better. You''ll feel right as rain in no time ;) Good luck x

Definitely makes it seem worth it when the weight is coming off. I've been a bit lightheaded too but in the mornings, and I've realised I don't drink as much water in the mornings so it could be that. Managed to get myself drinking 4 litres a day! Never been to the toilet so much in my life!! x

Never been to the toilet so much in my life!! x

hehe I know that feeling too :D Which reminds me I better go grab another glass :p

just thought id drop by and tell you im on day 13 and ive lost 16lb im well happy:D.Feeling great loads of energy etc the only thing i have a problem with is i orderd a bumper pack but cant stand the soups i havent got through a whole one yet:spit:.

nix192 said:
just thought id drop by and tell you im on day 13 and ive lost 16lb im well happy:D.Feeling great loads of energy etc the only thing i have a problem with is i orderd a bumper pack but cant stand the soups i havent got through a whole one yet:spit:.

well done on a great loss.

Back