start tomorrow! eek!

Theemand

Hi all, I've been hovering around this site for weeks reading all your posts and updates. I ordered the sample pack a few weeks ago but had a holiday planned for last weekend so just calorie counted until now.
Anyway d-day tomorrow and I'm actually excited to start it, I'm all set have everything ready like a kid excited for the first day at school! Sad I know! I've got a lot to loose so expect to be on it for a while
Anyway am shutting up now just wanted to say hello :-D

Hi and best of luck xx

Thanks ladies :-D I'm in the right place at last to hopefully stick with it and I've got lots of info from here to help along the way xxx

Theemand said:
Thanks ladies :-D I'm in the right place at last to hopefully stick with it and I've got lots of info from here to help along the way xxx

Welcome good luck starting tomorrow
Keep us posted ;)

Spandex said:
Hiya Theemand, there's a few of us on here started last Wednesday too. I've started a Wed weigh in thread in the weight loss section, (cos I'm too excited for tomorrow) please drop by and let us know how you get on x

Oooh good luck =) on my first weigh in next week I shall keep you updated. Everyone is so lovely on here! Xx

good luck...and you will really enjoy the packs, makes things so much easier when the majority of them are so yummy!

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
good luck...and you will really enjoy the packs, makes things so much easier when the majority of them are so yummy!

I hope so, I've not devised a system until I get into it a bit but I've sat and organised my packs into bundles and the first week I'm going to lucky dip until I decide which way to go with them and which ones I like more than others x.

I still haven't tried everything in my sample pack and so far there's nothing I really can't stomach (probably why I got here in the first place -lol) so for my first order I've gone for a few of everything to play it safe as a few people have commented that their tastes change and sometimes hate what used to be their favourite x

I've got about 10 days worth (was given some CD shakes by a friend) so I'm aiming for an order around day 6/7 and hope I've some idea by then. I did try a CD strawberry shake (yak) and vanilla (nice) also had the lemon truffa bar (did not like at all).
Fingers crossed I like most of them haha x

Back