• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

start tomorrow, so happy

hi , Im new to CD.Just got my 21 sachets in the post(I get mine delivered coz my counsellor is 250 miles away). I cant wait to start.Yippie!! Im coming directly from Lipotrim (which was good for weight loss) but looking forward to trying the new flavours and bars.My first week wont be a big loss coz I have already been through that on LT and Im already in ketosis.. I have a last WI tomorrow with LT. I will only be weighed every 2 weeks on CD (coz of distance) but that is fine for me...hope to be posting a lot more on the CD forum. Need all the help i can get.:)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Cambridge Consultant
Just wanted to wish you luck on your cd journey. You have done so well already I am sure you will shed lots lots more .. and on the way to getting to your target and being SLIM forever..
Good luck x

Team 1 all the way!
Ooh I just posted on a thread from someone else who is just swapping over from LT to CD.
I did the same. You will LOVE the diff flavours, the bars and the mix a mousse. Yummy!
Good luck! xxx