Start Tomorrow :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NatashaGabrielle, 16 November 2011 Social URL.

1. NatashaGabrielle

NatashaGabrielle Full Member

Oh i am over the moon!!!

I went to see my CDC and she gave me all my packs that i will need and we had a good long chat. I nearly fell over when i see how much weight i had put on :( but she reassured me this was just a blip and i will get this weight off with the diet and she sent me on my way feeling full of determination to get this weight off:rolleyes:!!

I start tomorrow and i am really excited already to see how i get on!! I will be on this site A LOT the next few days/weeks so bare with me because i might annoy you all haha!! I will need to take my mind off this and stay focused. but i kind of have a little faith in myself this time hehe!! :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Claudia84

Claudia84 Full Member

Good luck with ur journey! We're all here to help x
  4. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi NatashaGabrielle

:character00238: Good luck with your pilgrimage...we are all here with you!! :character00238:
  5. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    yes we are all here for you, i found this site so supportive and encouraging i am always here when i can and i feel i have people around me who know and understand how i feel..
  6. Mishie089

Mishie089 Loves to Post

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    Good luck with your journey great diet you will achieve big losses :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.