Start tonight or tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by SacredSilence, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hey all,

I hope you have all had a fabtastic weekend :D

My little ppl and DH are finally back after going away Fri and although it was lovely to have a tidy house for more than 5 mins! and peace & quiet, I really missed them!!

I was going to start the Xenical today, But had a girlie night last night with rubbish - crisps/sweets/choc and we all finished the rest off this am. So i`m a bit worried that if I take them tonight, I will have bad side affects and not sure if I should leave it and start them tomorrow at breakfast?

Tonight I am going to be good and have a low fat WW pizza for tea with some salad. But I did have crisps and sweets etc this am?

What is best?

Xxxx

Tiitanium likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    i think if it was me id start straight away , so you might have a few side effects but the side effects are just living proof that its helping you cut the fat out of what your eating , the first few days dont bring much side effects anyway i started getting side effects after about 5 days then i sorted out the good from bad by trail and error lol..

why wait another day id start today your tea sounds yummy , im having chicken and veg soup =] x

4. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Thanks for your reply hun x

I am quite excited (if slightly nervous!) about starting them. I have had them since last Tues lol

I am scoffing a Bounty I treated myself to and a can of coke as my last naughty treats and then will start on the healthy eating path again :)

I have to start taking my cholesterol tabs tonight too, So maybe best to kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

Your soup sounds yum too! I have no idea what this pizza tastes like, But it was low fat and on offer at Tesco so thought I would give it a go ;) Will let u know what it`s like.

Well done on your weightloss so far, I am in awe of you and Ali!!!

Xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.