Total Solution Start total solutions on tuesday!

sammysue

I everyone I'm new to this start the ts on tuesday :) I'm super excited about it, joined the Facebook and have been reading everyone's post on it, any advice to get me through the first few days, I understand they are the hardest!

Hello and welcome!

Stick with it and it will get easier. Also once you see the results on the scales and in the mirror you will have the motivation to keep going.

This site is a great source of motivation and encouragement as well. :)

Thanks Annie :) have you kept a wee diary of pictures of your weight loss, I think I want to do that, always better when you can literally see the changes xx

sammysue said:
Thanks Annie :) have you kept a wee diary of pictures of your weight loss, I think I want to do that, always better when you can literally see the changes xx

Photographs - uggggg! I hate getting my photo taken so not many about. To be honest I have soooo much to lose that I wasn't noticing the loss of weight when I looked in the mirror. Obviously I was feeling in clothes but it wasn't until I looked through our holiday pics this week that I noticed a change in myself!

Measuring yourself is also worth doing! X

Never leave the house without a bar and bottle of water in your handbag, and start planning your life round toilet stops..........all that water has to go somewhere - lol!

Make good use of minimins as I don't think I would have survived without it. When you are having a bad day you realise that you are not alone in this journey and other people understand when your finding it tough! Load of other dieters on here who will no doubt have good tips for you.

Good luck and looking forward to reading your losses :) :) x

Best of luck for your new journey sammysue! Everyone copes with the first few days differently I guess, but for me the important thing has been to get into ketosis and stay there. The knowledge that all the nutrients my body needs are in these 3 packs so I don't need anything else has helped, and knowing that even nibbling on anything containing carbs will set me back 3-4 days is more than enough to keep me on track!!! There are loads of hints and tips on here, it's been a fab support! Good luck :0)

Thank you girlies for your support, minimins is amazing and everyone on here is fabulous!!! It would be great if they had a bit were people could upload their pics of they're journey if they wanted to, I think it's so inspiring when you literally see someone's weight loss, x

Thank you girlies for your support, minimins is amazing and everyone on here is fabulous!!! It would be great if they had a bit were people could upload their pics of they're journey if they wanted to, I think it's so inspiring when you literally see someone's weight loss, x

You can start a Diary and upload photos along the way, if you want to.

Last edited:
Good luck xx

Good luck. Literally overload on here if you have questions or need support when your struggling. We're all here to support one another xx

Thank you everybody your so kind, 1 sleep to go, well I say that I'm kind of hoping my parcel does come in the morning so I can start the diet tomorrow if it comes late it will need to start on wed :0 really just want to get going now!

Hi there, I'm hoping to start tomorrow too, if the pack is delivered on time!

Just had a look at the tracking and it says it's due for delivery between 2.30 and 3.30. I'll keep sipping on my water until then!

I've just started today to. I've already lost 4.5 stone from lipotrim, exante and weight watchers. Hoping to lose my final stone :) good luck

I got an email yesterday saying it would be delivered today, then another one this morning saying what time.

Well done honeypop, I can only hope!

Exante just emailed said my parcel won't be here til after 5pm so diet will start tomorrow for me, :( well done to you honey pop :) xxx

Back