Start Weight 28st 7lbs... IMITT

Looou

Hi guys, I was on here a few years ago and successfully lost nearly 5 stone.

I've managed to keep off around 3 stone but obviously I still have a lot more to go!

I'm setting myself little goals to hit and my first one is to get to 27st something.

My name on here was toxicsgrl, I'm from Wales :)

I'll be mfping along with my new gluten free vegetarian diet that I'm NOT happy about but one day I woke up not able to eat meat!!! It's kinda a good thing because it seriously limits what I can actually eat!

I am running my own business now, in the diet food sector and can provide recipes for weightloss and advice on what to eat with what to boost losses... I just can't follow my own advice as a vegetarian! Frustration or what!

I'll start a new low cal recipe thread later and post one recipe each week.

Not trying to sell etc, I cook over 100 weightloss meals for clients each weekend and have a head full of recipes I don't mind sharing if they help people :)

My plan of action is as follows:

Stick to around 1800-2000 cals (mfp recommends 2300ish but I lose better when I'm stricter)

Drink 4 pints of water a day

No more food after 7pm

This worked for me last time plus support from on here so fingers crossed I can do it again!

Today so far (it's 4:30pm):

Eat natural protein bar, skinny cappuccino

Gluten free toast with leerdammer cheese

A few vegetarian haribo I forgot I bought on eBay last week that arrived today!! Will keep them as a treat!

Will be having Asian rice noodles with quorn chicken and stir fry veg with chilli sauce for dinner :)

Already had 2 pints of water, will have one with dinner and one this evening. Feeling good!!!

I love that they make rice noodles so I can have them as most have gluten in :( these ones from tesco are pre flavoured and take 1 min in the microwave.

I bought a pack of stir fry veg and some sauce and had it with chopped up quorn fillets. So tasty!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Been cooking at work all day so not actually had much time to eat!

Breakfast: protein bar and a cappuccino

Lunch: cadburys flake and a cuppa tea

Tea: vegan nut and broccoli curry with rice and poppadoms

Snack: well deserved choc as TOTM started today :(

Full disclosure: I had chocolate for breakfast!

I only ever crave it during TOTM so I indulge and allow it because the rest of the month I don't touch the stuff!

Aims for food today:

Cheese salad gf pitta

Possible three bean chilli for tea but it depends how I'm feeling later as TOTM knocks me out big time

Today's food:

Chocolate
Muffins, cucumber and homous

Potato cake

Pasta and sauce with cheese

Ready salted crisps

Obviously not the best day but I'm like a loose cannon on TOTM :(

Food not ideal today...

chips with beans for dinner!!

then some cheese oatcakes for supper with water... yum :D

the shopping has come so i'm going to plan the weeks meals tomorrow and stick to it :)

Today's food so far:

toast with marmite and a skinny cappuccino

Handful of kettle chips

For dinner I'm going new potatoes with parsley butter, and a big pasta salad with grated cheese for my protein

Need to up my water intake too.

Dinner wasn't as expected because I wanted something warm but what I had was delish!!

Quorn fillet (Thai flavour but was flavourless) with minted new potatoes and buttered leeks and cabbage! Really yum :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Dinner looks really yummy. I love leeks and cabbage. Not tried it with butter.:)

Bit naughty but it's only about 50 extra cals, bit of S and P and it's yum!

Feeling really positive tonight! I have my little goals set and I'm so desperate to starting hitting them! First one is to get to 27st 13, then in to the 26's and then 26st 5lb. That's my main aim at the moment!! After that I'll create new goals :)

Busy busy day in the work kitchen tomorrow and I should be sleeping but too excited to make being healthy my habit again!

Aiming to drink 3 pints of water while at work tomorrow and 1 at home which makes my 4 pint a day target! Just hope I have enough time to pee !!!

Not the best food day what with rushed food while super busy at work.

2 x McDonald's hash browns and a tea

No lunch

Hula hoops x2

Quorn chicken and potato waffles !

I just don't want to cook after cooking all day and I didn't make anything vegetarian today so couldn't bring any thing home.

Will have a much better 4 days now before weigh on Friday!! So desperate to get into 27's!

It must be hard coming home and having to cook when you cook all day. I clean for a couple of hours and I can't always get motivated to do my own.:rolleyes:

You didn't eat a lot yesterday so I hope you get some more food today.:)

It must be hard coming home and having to cook when you cook all day. I clean for a couple of hours and I can't always get motivated to do my own.:rolleyes:

You didn't eat a lot yesterday so I hope you get some more food today.:)

I used to be a cleaner too, i know the exact feeling!!

I will be having 3 good meals today though I haven't decided what yet!

I went through my old thread on here last night from 4 years ago and I was so motivated !! It's remotivated me to try really hard to get into the 25's. I didn't quite make it last time and I really wanted too!

Eeeeeeeek I just want time to go quickly and me be there already !!

Back