Started back last night 10lb gain :(

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Had a 10lb gain since I stopped my group in October cos I moved!
Still lost 24lbs tho so still pleased just gutted I put on so much :(

BUT........ I am going to loose it and loose it fast. Gonna do a fit log as of today.
Husband is setting up the wii for me as we speak and when bubs goes back for a nap I will get on it.

First aim is my bronze body magic.

Xxx

You sound really positive so you are going to do really well again. Good luck xx

Good luck hun. Its so easy to put weight on especially after the crappy wetaher and festive period. Get back on track and you will lose that weight in no time xxx

Well done, at least you went back! Did you rejoin, or did you keep what you have lost and paid the extra? Xx

Your not alone! I've put on 11lbs since I stopped going to SW in about September time! I've still managed to keep a stone off, but still 11lbs back on is nearly another one!!

So yeah I'm really hoping to at least get this weight off first!! Good Luck! xx

Divster said:
Well done, at least you went back! Did you rejoin, or did you keep what you have lost and paid the extra? Xx

No they wanted me to pay 15 squid and I has a bella offer free to join so I would have wasted a tenner just keeping my old book. so starting again. I know how much I have lost and thats all that matters x

same here ive put on 9lb since i stopped goin to class in august jus before my holiday. ive still lost just over 2stone but it is annoyin that ive allowed myself to put some bak on as i work so hard 2 lose it. startin fresh this week. not going to class but doing it from home and determined to lose the other 2 n a bit stone as i know i can do it. slimming world is so easy to do its just about making the right choices. my down fall is the amount i drink cos i go out an awful lot so trying to cut down on the drinking. good luck everyone we can do it :D x

Hi

Firstly well done for going to WI and facing up to it and i think that you are starting from scratch rather than keeping what you had lost is great, i think it will really re-focus you!
Secondly, i think a 10lb gain over 3 months isn't half bad to be honest!
Looking forwards to seeing your fit log!
Good luck on your body magic bronze

Kate x

Had a 10lb gain since I stopped my group in October cos I moved!
Still lost 24lbs tho so still pleased just gutted I put on so much :(

BUT........ I am going to loose it and loose it fast. Gonna do a fit log as of today.
Husband is setting up the wii for me as we speak and when bubs goes back for a nap I will get on it.

First aim is my bronze body magic.

Xxx

hiya hun
your not alone. I got to target and kept at it for ages but then Nov I went abit off the rails. I now have 9lbs to lose to get back to target so rejoined on weds.
Been having plenty of scan bran water and speed soup to try and help a good loss.

I hope you have a fab week xxx

You'll make a huge dent on that 10lbs during your first week alone - good luck!

No they wanted me to pay 15 squid and I has a bella offer free to join so I would have wasted a tenner just keeping my old book. so starting again. I know how much I have lost and thats all that matters x

Thats alright then, not everyone knows you can keep your history, so thought I would mention :D

i am gonna write the weight at the top i think so i can chuck my old book out.
just so i never forget how big i was. and even then i had lost a stone of baby weight lol.
x

Hi, I've just joined this site after a few days of downloading the app on my Iphone and omg i have found it such an inspiration to help me get motivated again! Ive been on EE with slimming world since mid april 2010 and im so glad I built up the courage and self confidence to go to the class on my own. Since i started with SW i achieved my 4 and half stone award just in time for xmas! although my target was 4 stone for the festive period! I decided not to follow the diet for a week as id stuck to it religously since i had started so really wanted to let my hair down.....but at wiegh in i gained 11.5lb.....but it was my star week too so id like to think i hadnt actually gained as much as that through eating crap!! anyway i was determined to get back on track the next week and lost 3.5lb so im on my way to getting that rather 'large' gain off and back to my lowest! It had knocked my motivation alot and after finding this wonderful app im back on track i hope!! To gain any weight can be disheartening but i just wanted to post and say tommorow is a new day :), you can do it :) x

You're not alone! I went back on Wednesday after 7 weeks off (just couldn't be arsed!:eek:) and have gained 8.5lbs, so have 9lbs to lose to get back to target.

I wanted to rejoin so that it was a fresh challenge, but after putting my card in and getting weighed, it said I 'may' have to pay next week (I WILL!) so I'm hoping I can get back into target range with only one week to pay.

Anyone that's in the same boat knows - we CAN and WILL do it!! We did it before, so we know what to do ;)

Back