Started Conso.. kind of..

elida

Not because I reached my true weight.. or stalled too long.
I started a new job this week, it really is demanding and draining all my energy..
I've had salad every day this week, no bread or celebration meals but I've had cheese, more than suggested. I don't eat red meat so will not have the fattier meats so I am using that fat allowance for low fat cheese..
I also can't stomach fish or chicken any more :( All I had since Saturday is cheese and salad, oat bran with yogurt and sugar free jelly, didn't even have eggs.. It is not healthy I know and it is not the Dukan way, but really can't force myself to eat things I don't want, that's how I ended up not being able to eat red meat 3 years ago :(
Maybe I will lose a bit more if I continue like this before moving into conso properly. I was so close to goal and hate giving up now.. But I don't think I can go back to cruise after this week.. So thinking of moving onto something like pre-conso, has anyone done this? Any advice? I really need it, I am feeling so down about the whole thing.

I've had salad every day this week, no bread or celebration meals but I've had cheese, more than suggested. I don't eat red meat so will not have the fattier meats so I am using that fat allowance for low fat cheese..
I also can't stomach fish or chicken any more All I had since Saturday is cheese and salad, oat bran with yogurt and sugar free jelly, didn't even have eggs.. It is not healthy I know

I'm not convinced you're really in conso - sounds like you are having less than most have on cruise. No red meat, no fish, no chicken, no eggs, not a great deal left. Conso is about re-intoducing food, not restricting it further.

Is this about the diet or are you just fed up of fighting a war on more than one front at a time? If so, I can understand that - new jobs can be really stressful.

I kind of drifted into conso because I was close to target weight, doing more pv days than anything else and once I got my head in the right place, felt ready to move on. I've lost a bit since but it's not intentional. Maybe you need to go back to a safe place with the diet until your job is more settled? Give yourself a treat it sounds as if you need it, hugs xx

Sorry to hear that your down and struggling - it's probably more the stress of the new job than anything. Whilst your not eating a great variety of foods at least it's still low-carb and low-fat - so you wont be sabotaging any weight-loss achieved so far.

am no expert as to giving advice, so had better steer clear of that.

I want to move to a conso type diet mid-December as I know I have no willpower to see me through the Chrimbo season - for some its "just one day" - but for me its a time of year that I love - and want to enjoy - food wise as much as family time - so having extra choices to add in I am hoping I won't add weight on - just not expecting to lose any.

Like Supertonic, I can see nothing Conso about your menu!

Back