started dieting at 9st now 19st...last chance diet

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by itiszsnig, 24 January 2011 Social URL.

1. itiszsnig

itiszsnig Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    vlc (500cals per day)
    Hello People/Friends
    My mother first put me on a diet ( the onion diet! 1970ish) then it was the cabbage, followed by the lemon, followed by the egg...... so many of them...I'd lose a bit only to put twice the amount back on.... and to be quiet honest looking back I wasnt that heavey to start with.
    The first diet I did for myself was in 1980, and I got to 9st, having lost nearly 2 stone in just over a year, counting calories. It was hard!!
    Before I had time to turn around I was 13st, so I dieted again back to 10st, then again up to 15st, then down to 11st, then to 17st, back to 13st. In the last 3 years I have been down to 13stone up to 18stone, down to 15st up to 19st, where I am now.:eek:
    So with all this behind me, this diet has to work...... after weeks of planning, sourcing my meal replacements I set the fist day to be Sunday 23rd.....I had a really good start. A truelly great dieting day!! This time I know I am where I have to be to finish this and be the 7st I should be!:p
    I got on the scales this morning( yes I know! but I was excited) and I was no longer in the 19st infact I had lost 5lb over night, all those trips to the loo were worth it after all lol
    I hope everyone reading this is enjoying thier life as much as I am, and losing the weight too xxxx
    Love to all;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.