started doing 6 mile bikerides and my weight has gone up

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
ok so i have started bike rides my weight has gone up a 4 lb its annoying as i was only 1/2 a lb off goal i know its because ive started new excercise but its really peed me off im doing 6 mile round trip every day lets hope things improve by my official wi on monday because im loving my new cycling thing

That is annoying but it will settle down I'm sure! Just make sure you are drinking enough water. I do 12 miles round trip to work about 4 times a week and blimming love it...my behind is visibly more pert! :)

That is annoying but it will settle down I'm sure! Just make sure you are drinking enough water. I do 12 miles round trip to work about 4 times a week and blimming love it...my behind is visibly more pert! :)

I drink at least 2 litres a day so hopefully the weight will come back down soon :/ as for the pert bum ..... Cant wait for that lol

Do you measure yourself (hips/bust/thigh etc)? I'll bet if you did you'd see a positive difference in your shape that would make your weight anxieties melt away!

Muscle weighs heavier than fat of course so bear that in mind. I'm sure you're looking great!

I'm going in for a right hip replacement in just over a week and I cannot wait to be able to be more active :D

Back