• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Started Exante today!

sorcha

Likes to change diets...
Hello all:)

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Its my first day on Exante and have enjoyed a strawberry pack for my breakfast...not bad!

I lost 53.5lbs in 15weeks on LL. I had to stop going for a number of reasons. I got down to 12st 12lb which is the lightest Ive been for years!!

Im now back upto 13st 6lbs as for the last month I have been eating alot...the catalyst being a lovely holiday to Corfu in October and a couple of booze filled weekends!! Not ideal but I haven't gone mad and blown it. I know I need to get back ontrack, so here I am hoping to be 12st 4lbs by Christmas...thats my short term goal anyway!

Good luck everyone and I'm off to look round the Exante forum!!:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sorcha

Likes to change diets...
Thankyou Julie:)

Hi Hun
you done sooooo well on LL and you will do just as well on exante

Good luck xxx

Hello and welcome - best of luck with Exante I'm sure you'll love it!

Hello Sorcha and welcome to Exante. Hope to see you post your brilliant first weeks weight loss on here next week. It really is a tonic and helps to keep you going. Good luck xx

Hi Sorcha

Welcome to Exante and good luck. You are so sensible to get rid of the weight gain while it is still small - only wish I'd ever done that! :)

sorcha

Likes to change diets...
Thanks everyone for your warm welcome!
Well thats the first day over and I like the packs which is good ( Strawberry, vanilla with coffee and banana ). Will try the choc tommorow:)