Started herbal life today along with my usial orlistat x

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Ive started herbal life plan today as my mum and sister are distributers so was willing to be their first customer lol

Im already on orlistat but as ive been very ill over last few months ive only lost s few lbs so hoping trying something new will help kickstart me in the right direction x

Has anyone else tried the two together? X

Yay got weight today as mum was away and ive lost 9lb in 9 days whoop! Ive never lost that much before lol x so excited x

Teamnasher said:
Ive started herbal life plan today as my mum and sister are distributers so was willing to be their first customer lol

Im already on orlistat but as ive been very ill over last few months ive only lost s few lbs so hoping trying something new will help kickstart me in the right direction x

Has anyone else tried the two together? X

Is Herbalife a VLCD/food replacement? If so, I wouldn't think you should take Orlistat with it, because of how it affects your nutrition, and it wouldn't have any positive effect anyway because of the fat levels. But if it's not a VLCD, ignore me, lol. Good luck, whichever! :) xx

Is Herbalife a VLCD/food replacement? If so, I wouldn't think you should take Orlistat with it, because of how it affects your nutrition, and it wouldn't have any positive effect anyway because of the fat levels. But if it's not a VLCD, ignore me, lol. Good luck, whichever! :) xx

Hiya x i have two shakes a day but with a yoghurt or fruit, it has fat in it so it still helps having the orlistst x i tend to take it at lunch and dinner but not breakfast. i have a healthy meal for dinner but always need gravy or a sauce etc so thats other fats etc so im ok to carry on x the shakes are full of all the things i meed and i have fibre/herb tablets, multivitamin tablets along with the shakes so that My digestion is good and so far im ok :) we will see how i get on xx i may feel ready to try without them in a few weeks who knows lol x thanks for your concern though hun :)

That sounds good. It's just I know Orlistat can deplete your nutrition levels so I wasn't sure if it would mess with the balance of a VLCD. but it sounds like you've got it covered! :) xx

Back