Started Lipotrim 21/09/09

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by joanne34, 25 September 2009 Social URL.

1. joanne34

joanne34 Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi everyone,

As thread suggests I started Lipotrim this monday. This is my second time, last year I lost all of my post pregnancy fat and more got down to 10st 10lb and maintained that for a year. Stopped smoking this year and been of the fags 4 months now but put on another 2 stone. I am aiming to get down to 10stone 7lb this time.
    This week has been strange but feel like i am coming out the other end. My mood has been very erratic- yesterday all I felt like doing was bursting into tears. I havent slept very well either this week probably due to withrawls from toxins and alcohol from the weekend!
    On a brighter note woke up today and feel brilliant, very happy and positive :)
    I thought I would put this thread up cos it seems that a few people have started this week. Cant believe how long some people have been on and how well they are doing - inspirational!
    Good luck x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Welcome back - good luck I am sure that you will do brilliantly :D

4. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello Joanne

I also restarted on Monday and have similar goals to you.

Alex

5. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I cannot believe so many people are doing lipotrim!! i have done it four times before and yes i've had great weight losses but as soon as i start eating again i put all the weight back on and more! its not sustainable, it doeswn't teach you how to eat properly and change your lifestyle. I'm now on slimming world and i love it, i NEVER feel hungry, I can eat as much as i want and I am choosing for myself what things are good or bad. Yes the weight loss may be slower but it stays off!

6. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    The best of luck to you for your weight loss journey. Hope things will settle down quickly for you.

7. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world

there are plenty of people that are maintaing their weight after doing lipotrim.
    obviously you ate the wrong foods after you finished and put your weight back on.

you have to deal with your food issues while on lipotrim and re-evaluate how you will change your eating habits and what food you will eat to stay at your ideal weight.

i too done slimming world and i put the weight back on when i'd finished so i think it's a danger with every diet if you don't eat properly and healthily afterwards

8. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    I agree with Tafflass. I lost weight with sw and have put most of it back on. The truth is all diets work if you eat less and move more you will lose weight. How you tackle keeping it off is another matter.

You have to deal with the issues that made you overweight in the first place. Anyway why knock what works for people everyone is different.

Vanda

9. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back Joanne! You'll have that 29lbs off in a few weeks!

Stay happy and positive! Looking forward to reading your posts.

10. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh well said Vanda and Tafflass!

LT has taught me that food is a fuel and not a comfort. This is something that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.

I'm shocked at how much it has taught me about myself and my relationship with food in such a short space of time. I'm a completely different person. I was a person who hated cooking, and now I'm a healthy cooking Queen! My whole family has benefited from me being on LT. I cook healthy nutritious meals morning, noon and night, which I'm told are delicious. This has been great preparation for when I reach goal. You'll only fail if you let yourself fail.

vanda likes this.
  11. Steph1989

Steph1989 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.88%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Welcome back.. :)
    I also started this week, day 6 now & feeling fab & never hungry.. :)
    Good luck with the weight loss :)

12. joanne34

joanne34 Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks for all of the good luck wishes, nearly the end of the first week- hooray! Cant wait to go for my weigh in tomorrow:)
    Everyone on this forum is here with weight issues and different approaches to losing weight work for different people. Determination and dedication is needed to lose wieght and lifestyle change to keep it off! I believe lipotrim is the best diet I have ever tried, you lose weight quicky, the results are seen and this gives you the inspiaration to keep going. The fact that we are removed from eating gives us time to re-think our eating habits and tastes. Most people know how and what to eat to have a healthy balanced diet we just choose not to and suffer the consequences.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.