Started Lipotrim today!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by butterfly3, 2 March 2010 Social URL.

1. butterfly3

butterfly3 New Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Everyone,

I've just started lipotrim today and hope to lose around 2 stones. My bmi is 25.6 and I want to get it back down to 21 which is what it was 8 months ago :eek:. Went to the gym today as well and did a bit of cardio, feeling a bit tired and fuzzy headed. Just wanted some advice and some indication of how much i can expect to lose :) .

I did the maple syrup diet for 14 days last year and found that tough too has anyone else done that? how did it compare to this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. beatthebelly

beatthebelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just be careful with the exercising at the start. It takes a bit of a while to get used to it. When I did it before, I was told to expect to lose at least 1 1/2 st per month, and for women, it would be around a stone - not too sure if this has changed.

Your bmi - is that not already in the healthy range? I'm suprised you wanted to do Lipotrim in that case.

4. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.