started Lipotrim today!

janeg

So here I am, the end of day 1 having survived the initial weigh in and someone else seeing how much I weigh! It was excruciating but I did it and now I'm 2 shakes in and a bit hungry but I am saving my last one a little bit so I don't go to bed hungry. I've done Lipotrim before, about 3 years ago and successfully lost 2 stone, but then slipped into bad habits and put it all back on :sigh:. Well now I am back again and ready to rock an roll to get rid of my wobbly bits and reclaim my size 10 vintage Levi skinny jeans. They are in the drawer waiting for me! Hopefully won't be too long

Jane I started today today too, have to say didn't feel too hungry today (apart from around 3-5) had my last shake when everyone was having dinner and then loads of water! Regretting the late water now as I've been twice since I went to bed for a week! Good luck with loosing the weight!

Best of luck to both of you!

Good evening all! Day 2 has gone without a hitch so far - I am hungry and it's Friday wine day aargh! Luckily I can't open the wine in the cupboard as I can't find the corkscrew anywhere! Its a nice bottle of Rjola and I'm going to save it til I am at target after my refeed. I know when the ketosis kicks in I won't get hunger so can't come soon enough, I am hoping this will happen by Sunday, fingers crossed my willpower doesn't desert me!

Good luck jillyc21 and thanks for the welcome Sag and peggyblue. I am going to lurk over in the section about success stories to keep me on the straight and narrow. TTFN x

Good evening all! Day 2 has gone without a hitch so far - I am hungry and it's Friday wine day aargh! Luckily I can't open the wine in the cupboard as I can't find the corkscrew anywhere! Its a nice bottle of Rjola and I'm going to save it til I am at target after my refeed. I know when the ketosis kicks in I won't get hunger so can't come soon enough, I am hoping this will happen by Sunday, fingers crossed my willpower doesn't desert me!

Good luck jillyc21 and thanks for the welcome Sag and peggyblue. I am going to lurk over in the section about success stories to keep me on the straight and narrow. TTFN x

ive been lurking over there too jane, really inspiring isn't it!!! welcome back and best of luck getting back into those vintage jeans! id rather be wearing the skinnies than that rioja!! lol
fingers crossed for a great first week loss for u x

Thanks Honey! The Rjola is still in the cupboard and I haven't searched the house for the corkscrew so I didn't get that desperate-I know I'll resist tonight too! Had to use my willpower today as still hungry and out with family while they tucked into lots of unmentionables eek!

I hope you're having a good day everyone

Today is day 4 and not feeling as tired today-a little bit of rumble tums but not too bad....yet! Tested with ketostix this morning and I have gone past the 'trace' colour defo darker than yesterday so KETOSIS IS COMING! Hurrah! Am so blardy tempted to get in he scales eek!! : )

Oh and the Rjola is still safely in the cupboard. I've started to knit a cardi and am going great guns! It keeps me occupied cos I have to concentrate on the stitches or I forget where I am up to it really helps me stop thinking about anything else and I'm preparing for Xmas at the same time by making a present-it's a win-win! : )

Back