Started Lipotrim

Hi. I did lipotrim a few years ago and couldn't stick to it as thery only did 3 boring flavours, two of which I didn't like lol. Is this the reason ur struggling too? If so I highly recommend the Cambridge diet. More expensive than lipotrim but less than lighter life. The shake flavours are amazing from fuity flavours to chic mint to toffee and cappuccino te list goes on. That also did porridge which made it more interesting and bars too which I personally didn't enjoy :-/ it sounds expensive but as I didn't buy any food shopping for the week it extra treats of chocolate, wine or takeaway at the weekend I actually saved money. I lost 3 and a half stone. 10lb in my first week and 4 in my second. A stone in 2 weeks! My trousers fell off me ? it slowed down slightly after that but I loved it. No food prep or meal ideas. The only problem I found was cos I'm a fussy eater I found the maintenance programme impossible and ended up having jaw surgery straight from te shakes. Put on about 10lb and maintaine that for around 2 years but have recently had another baby and have started slimming world. Fingers crossed it works for me. Hope this helps and if I need any more info feel free to ask :) Good luck x

Back