Step 1 Sole Source Started monday- 9 weeks to lose!!

Junebug6

Hi guys...

I have been lurking for a while reading posts and looking through pics as find everyone's success so motivating.

I did Cambridge about 4/5 years ago & lost a fair bit but over the years with various things happening I've gained it back.

Im going on holiday in May and I'm petrified I will go looking as I do! I'm 5'3.5 (can't forget the half!!) and weighed 13.10 at the beginning of the week.

I can't remember my losses before and wondered what you think I could expect to lose? I know everyone's different though. Just an idea.

Already struggling with not picking at food, especially family meal times but must stay strong!

Any advice would be appreciated. Xxx

Hi guys...

I have been lurking for a while reading posts and looking through pics as find everyone's success so motivating.

I did Cambridge about 4/5 years ago & lost a fair bit but over the years with various things happening I've gained it back.

Im going on holiday in May and I'm petrified I will go looking as I do! I'm 5'3.5 (can't forget the half!!) and weighed 13.10 at the beginning of the week.

I can't remember my losses before and wondered what you think I could expect to lose? I know everyone's different though. Just an idea.

Already struggling with not picking at food, especially family meal times but must stay strong!

Any advice would be appreciated. Xxx

If u r doing SS the average is a stone a month but the first week u tend to lose more im on day 8 and lost 11lb my first WI I did it last year and lost 4st in 14 weeks good luck on your journey x

Back